The FinePix REAL 3D W3 digital camera takes 3D photography and movies to new heights. Now more than ever it's easy to capture stunning 3D images and high-definition movies and play them back in your home.
The W3 starts with Fujifilm's advanced two-CCD, two Fujinon-lens system. The only way to capture TRUE 3D images and movies, this twin-CCD/twin-lens system provides true 3D content with outstanding image quality and depth.
With the REAL 3D W3's HDMI 1.4 connection, 3D content from the W3 may be played back on any HDMI 1.4-compliant 3D television by simply connecting the appropriate HDMI to a mini-HDMI 1.4 cable, which is sold separately.
The W3 features spectacular high-definition 720P movie capture and playback, which, when combined with 3D capability, offers a portable movie-capturing solution without equal.
The W3 also features a new 3-1/2 inch high-resolution autostereoscopic widescreen display, perfect for viewing and reviewing your shots on the fly, with no glasses required.
In addition to its 3D capabilities, the W3 is also a very capable 2D camera. The W3's special Advanced 2D mode takes advantage of the W3's dual-CCD/dual-lens system. Each press of the shutter button will yield two images - choose from a wide-angle and zoom shot, or two different color modes, even two different ISO settings.
- Dual 10 MegaPixel CCD System
- Dual Fujinon 3X Zoom Lens system (35-105mm)
- 3.5 inch Wide VGA High Resolution 460K 3D-LCD (3D viewing without glasses)
- 3D High Definition Movie (720p)
- HDMI 1.4 (3D-TV standard interface)
- 2D and 3D High Definition shooting capability
- CCD sensor 1/2.3-inch CCD x2
- Storage media Internal memory (Approx. 34MB), SD memory card, SDHC memory card *2
- Number of effective pixels *1 10.0 megapixels
- File Format 3D Still image: MPO+JPEG, MPO (Multi Picture Format compatible), 2D Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3 *3) (Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible), 3D Movie: 3D-AVI (Stereo AVI format with 2 image channels), 2D Movie: AVI format (Motion JPEG with stereo sound)
- Number of recorded pixels Still image: L: <4:3> 3,648 x 2,736 pixels / <3:2> 3,648 x 2,432 pixels / <16:9> 3,584 x 2,016 pixels, M: <4:3> 2,592 x 1,944 pixels / <3:2> 2,592 x 1,728 pixels / <16:9> 2,560 x 1,440 pixels, S: <4:3> 2,048 x 1,536 pixels / <3:2> 2,016 x 1,344 pixels / <16:9> 1,920 x 1,080 pixels
- Lens name Fujinon 3x optical zoom lens, F3.7(Wide) - F4.2(Telephoto), focal lengthf=6.3 - 18.9mm, equivalent to 35 - 105 mm on a 35mm camera
- Aperture Wide: F3.7 - F8.0, Telephoto: F4.2 - F9.0
- Focus distance -- (from lens surface) Normal -- Approx. 60cm / 2ft. to infinity, Macro(3D) Wide : Approx. 38cm -70cm / 1.2ft -2.3 ft. Telephoto : Approx.1.1m - 2.3m /3.6ft. -7.5ft., Macro(2D) Wide : Approx. 8cm - 80cm / 0.3ft. - 2.6ft. Telephoto : Approx. 60cm - 3m / 2.0ft. - 9.8ft..,
Recommended shooting distance for 3D *4 Normal Wide : Approx. 1.3m to infinity / 4.3ft. to infinity, Telephoto : Approx. 3.7m to infinity / 12.1ft. to infinity -- Macro Wide : Approx. 48cm - 70cm / 1.6ft -2.3 ft. , Telephoto : Approx 1.4m - 2.2m / 4.6ft. -7.2ft.
- Sensitivity Auto(400) / Auto(800) / Auto(1600) / Equivalent to ISO 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 (Standard Output Sensitivity)
- Exposure control TTL 256-zones metering, Multi, Spot, Average
- Exposure mode Programmed AE, Aperture Priority AE, Manual
- Shooting modes SP mode: Natural light, Natural light and with Flash, Portrait, Landscape, Sport, Night, Night (Tripod), Sunset, Snow, Beach, Underwater, Party, Anti-Blur, ADV 3D: Interval 3D shooting, Individual shutter 3D shooting, ADV 2D: Tele/Wide simultaneous shooting, 2-Color simultaneous shooting, 2-Sensitivity simultaneous shooting
- Shutter speed Night : 1/8sec. - 1/500sec., Night (Tripod) : 3sec. - 1/500sec. , Manual : 1/2sec. - 1/1000sec. , All other modes including AUTO : 1/4sec. - 1/1000sec.
- Continuous shooting 3D -- Top-40 (max. 2 frames/sec. "S" only), 2D -- Top-40 (max. 1 frame/sec.), 2D' High speed Top-40 (max. 3 frames/sec., "S" only)
- Focus mode: Singe AF, AF mode -- 3D:Center, 2D:Center, Multi (for Face Detection off only)
- White balance Automatic scene recognition -- Preset: Fine, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm white), Fluorescent light (Cool white), Incandescent light, Underwater lighting
- Self timer Approx. 10sec. / 2sec. delay
- Flash Auto flash Effective range: (ISO 800), Normal Wide : Approx. 60cm - 3.6m / 2ft. - 11.8 ft., Telephoto : Approx. 60cm - 3.1m / 2ft. - 10.2ft. -- Macro Wide : Approx. 30cm - 80cm / 1ft. - 2.6ft. Telephoto : Approx. 60cm - 1.5m / 2ft. - 4.9ft.
- Flash modes Red-eye removal OFF: Auto, Forced Flash, Suppressed Flash, Slow Synchro.,
- LCD monitor 3.5-inch, Approx. 1,150,000 dots color LCD monitor with Lenticular type, Approx. 100 percent coverage
- Movie recording 1280 x 720 (24 frames/sec) / 640 x 480 pixels (30 frames/sec.) /320 x 240 pixels (30 frames/sec.) with stereo sound * Zoom function cannot be used during movie recording. * SD memory card with a class 6 write speed (6 MB/s) or better is recommended.
- Photography functions 3D Auto parallax control, Power management, Framing guideline, Frame No. memory, 2D Face Detection (with Red-eye removal), Power management, Framing guideline, Frame No. memory
Playback functions 3D Parallax adjustment, Multi-frame playback (with Micro Thumbnail), Cropping, Resize, Sorting by date, Slideshow, 2D' Face Detection (with Red-eye removal), Multi-frame playback (with Micro Thumbnail), Sorting by date, Cropping, Resize, Slideshow, Image rotate
Terminal HD output -- HDMI 1.4-3D compliant, HDMI mini-terminal, Video output - NTSC/PAL selectable, Digital interface - USB 2.0 High-Speed
- Power supply NP-50 Li-ion battery (included)
- Dimesnsions Approx. 124.0 (W) x 65.9(H) x 27.8 (D) mm / 4.9 (W) x 2.6 (H) x 1.1 (D) in., (Minimum thickness: 21.0mm / 0.8in.)
- Weight Approx. 230g / 8.1oz (excluding battery and memory card), Approx. 250g / 8.5oz (including battery and memory card)
- Operating Temperature 0 degrees C - +40 degrees C
- Operating Humidity 80 percent (no condensation)
- Guide to the number of available frames for battery operatio Number of frames (3D AUTO mode with POWER SAVE 1) : Approx. 150 frames
Accessories included NP-50, Battery charger BC-45W, Hand strap, USB cable, CD-ROM, Owner's manual
- Optional accessories Rechargeable battery NP-50, Battery charger BC-45W, AC power adapter AC-5VX, DC coupler CP-50, AV cable AV-C1,HD Player HDP-L1, 3D Viewer REAL 3D V1