The FinePix S2O Pro is a compact SLR-type digital camera for professional photographers. Its small form factor makes it the ideal image capture choice for many applications, and the FinePix S20 Pro can serve as the premier component in an imaging system that meets the needs of specialty segments, such as medical, dental and scientific. In addition, the latest Super CCD SR technology within the FinePix S20 Pro provides exceptional quality for portrait photography such as school portraits and social photography.
Fujifilm's FinePix S2O Pro Professional-Grade Features:
- Fujifilm's proprietary 6.2 megapixel (S-pixel: 3.1 million, R-pixel: 3.1 million) Super CCD SR (Super Dynamic Range) sensor technology for near-film quality pictures with 2,832 x 2,128 (6.03 million) recorded pixels and dramatically increased dynamic range.
- The FinePix S20 Pro has an ultra-sharp Super EBC Fujinon 6x optical zoom lens for the clearest close-ups. A 2.2x digital zoom enhances magnification.
- PC-Sync--Link strobes or other external flash systems to the FinePix S20 Pro through its PC-Sync port. The camera's high-speed flash sync fires at up to 1/1000 a second.
- High-Speed Image Transfer--Take your pick, the FinePix S20 Pro offers two of the fastest image transfer protocols: IEEE 1394 (FireWire) and USB 2.0. The transfer of high-resolution images has never been easier.
- Live Video--See exactly what the camera's seeing from across the room. The FinePix S20 Pro's live video function enables the photographer to view the subject on a monitor without having to rely on the LCD display or Electronic viewfinder.
- ISO equivalent of 200-1600--The ability to change the ISO setting when shooting under varying lighting conditions allows photographer to still create sharp and vivid images
- FinePixViewer for Professionals - Fujifilm has tailored its bundled FinePixViewer image management software for professionals, giving the photographer the power to change camera settings -- even release the shutter -- from a computer
- Software Development Kit--Fujifilm is prepared to provide software assistance to qualified integration accounts for special applications with the FinePix S20 Pro.
Specifications: Number of effective pixels: 6.2 million (S-Pixel: 3.1 million, R-Pixel: 3.1 million) pixels Number of total pixels:: 6.7 million (S-Pixel: 3.35 million, R-Pixel: 3.35 million) pixels CCD sensor: 1/1.7-inch Super CCD SR Number of recorded pixels: Still image: 2832 x 2128, 2048 x 1536, 1600 x 1200, 1280 x 960, 640 x 480 pixels; Movie: 640 x 480 pixels (30 frames/sec.), 320 x 240 pixels (30 frames/sec.) Storage media: Slot No.1: xD-Picture Card; Slot No.2: Microdrive File format: Still image: CCD-RAW/JPEG (Exif. Ver 2.2); Movie: AVI (Motion JPEG) Lens: Super EBC Fujinon 6x zoom lens, F2.8 - F3.1 Lens focal length: Equivalent to 35 - 210mm on a 35mm camera Digital zoom: 2.2x (1280 x 960 pixels), 1.77x (1600 x 1200 pixels), 1.4x (2048 x 1536 pixels) Focus: TTL-contrast type, Auto focus, Manual focus Focus distance: Normal: Approx. 50cm/1.6 ft. to infinity; Telephoto: Approx. 90cm/2.9 ft. to infinity; Macro: Approx. 10cm - 80cm/3.9 in. - 2.6 ft.; Super macro: Approx. 1cm - 20cm/0.4 in. - 7.9 in. Shutter speed: AUTO/SP: 1/4 sec. to 1/1000 sec., SP (Night scene mode only): 3 sec. to 1/250 sec., P/S/A: 3 sec. to 1/1000 sec., Manual: 30 sec. to 1/10000 sec., Bulb: Up to 30 sec. Aperture: F2.8 to F11 (13 steps in 1/3 EV increments Manual/Auto selectable) Sensitivity: Auto: Equivalent to ISO 160 - 800; Manual: Equivalent to ISO 200/400/800/1600; During setting of CCD-RAW: ISO 200/400 Exposure controls: 64-zone TTL metering-multi, spot, average Exposure modes: Programmed AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual White balance: Automatic (AUTO, SP); Manual: 9 positions selectable in P/S/A/M Viewfinde: 0.44-inch approx. 235,000 pixels electronic viewfinder, built-in diopter adjustment (Approx 100% coverage) LCD monitor: 1.8-inch low temperature polysilicon TFT (Approx. 118,000 pixels, approx 100% coverage) Flash: Auto flash using flash control sensor; Effective range:Wide angle (0.3m - 8.5m/1.0 ft. - 27.9 ft.); Telephoto (0.9m - 7.9m/3.0 ft. - 25.9 ft.); Flash mode: Auto, Red-eye Reduction, Forced Flash, Suppressed Flash, Slow Synchro, Red-eye Reduction + Slow Synchro Shooting modes: Normal: Auto, Scene Position (Portrait, Landscape, Sports, Night Scene); Programmed AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual Continuous shooting: 1. Top-10 (4.5 frames/sec., up to 10 frames); 2. Final-10 (4.5 frames/sec., up to 10 frames); 3. Long-period (Max.1 frame/sec. up to 40 frames. Only at 1M/2M/3M mode) Voice Memo: Up to 30 sec. WAV format Self-timer: Approx. 2 or 10sec. delay Video output: NTSC/PAL selectable Digital interface: USB2.0, IEEE1394 Accessory shoe: Hot shoe, Synchro terminal Power source: 4 AA alkaline batteries (included), 4 AA type Ni-MH batteries, or AC power adapter AC-5VH/AC-5VHS (optional) Dimensions: 4.8(W) x 3.2(H) x 3.8(D) in. Weight: 17.6 oz. (excluding battery and media)