The FUJIFILM X-E3, built from the essence of minimalism, has been refined to maximize functional performance to its utmost limit.
This camera was created in the pursuit of minimalism, striving to stimulate the senses of the person wielding it, aiming to draw out the true intent of the photographer.
The simple and beautiful appearance pursued by the X-E Series has been fused together with innovative functions and an incredibly compact and lightweight design.
The FUJIFILM X-E3 allows users to enjoy the ultimate level of photographic image quality that the X Series is known for while enjoying the way a camera is supposed to be.
Operation & Control Layout
Fujifilm redesigned the camera body of FUJIFILM X-E2, released in November 2013, to create the most compact and lightweight model within the X Series interchangeable lens camera range, with a viewfinder. The form factor makes it a perfect companion for everyday use and travel photography.
Real Time EVF & Touchscreen LCD
The LCD monitor, on the back of the camera, uses a static touchscreen panel which supports the conventional "Touch Shot", "Touch AF" and "Focus Area Selection" capabilities. An all-new "Touch Function" feature will be available on the FUJIFILM X-E3, which enables gesture control like flick and pinch zoom, to further enhance touchscreen operation.
This is the first X Series camera that offers Bluetooth capability. Pair it with your smartphone or tablet device, in advance of shooting, to easily transfer pictures you have taken to the smartphone or tablet device via the smart-device app "FUJIFILM Camera Remote."
The FUJIFILM X-E3 features a 24.3 megapixel APS-C sized X-TransTM CMOS III sensor and X-Processor Pro image processing engine for outstanding image quality and high-speed response.
Incorporating knowledge developed from over 80 years of photographic film manufacturing, the FUJIFILM X-E3's Film Simulation modes allow you to enjoy different color tones and rich gradations as if actually swapping films. A total of 15 modes are available, including PROVIA and Velvia to reproduce vibrant colors, plus ACROS for fine-detailed monochrome images. The Grain Effect function can be combined with all Film Simulation modes to add a textured look and deliver a greater range of artistic effects.
The FUJIFILM X-E3 is capable of recording both Full HD and 4K video using the X Series' famous Film Simulation modes. You can output recorded video to an external monitor, via the HDMI port, and input audio from an external microphone.
- Number of effective pixels: 24.3 millions pixels
- Image sensor: 23.5mm x 15.6mm(APS-C)X-Trans CMOS III with primary color filter
- Storage media: SD Card (-2GB) / SDHC Card (-32GB) / SDXC Card (-256GB) UHS-I
- File format: Still image - JPEG (Exif Ver.2.3), RAW : 14bit RAW(RAF original format), RAW+JPEG; Movie - MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264, Audio : Linear PCM / Stereo sound 48KHz sampling)
- Lens mount: FUJIFILM X mount
- Sensitivity: AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3(up to ISO12800) / ISO200 to 12800(1/3 EV step); Extended output sensitivity ISO100 / 125 / 160 / 25600 / 51200
- Exposure control: TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted
- Exposure mode: P(Program AE) / A(Aperture Priority AE) / S(Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M(Manual Exposure)
- Image Stabilizer: Supported with OIS type lenses
- Shutter type: Focal Plane Shutter
- Self-timer: 10sec. / 2sec.
- Interval timer shooting: Yes (Setting : Interval, Number of shots, Starting time)
- Viewfinder: 0.39-in., Approx. 2,360K-dot OLED color viewfinder
- LCD monitor: 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1040K-dot Touch screen color LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage)
- Wireless function: Geotagging, Wireless communication [Image transfer], View & Obtain Images, Remote camera shooting, PC Autosave, instax printer print, Pairing registration, Delete pairing registration, Bluetooth ON/OFF Setting, Auto image transfer
- Power supply: NP-W126S Li-ion battery (included)
- Dimensions: 121.3mm (W) x 73.9mm (H) x 42.7mm (D) / 4.78in. (W) x 2.91in. (H) x 1.68in. (D) (Minimum Depth : 32.4mm / 1.28 in.)
- Weight: Approx. 337g / 11.9 oz. (including battery and memory card) Approx. 287g / 10.1 oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card)