Classic style, evolving functions
The X-T1 Graphite Silver Edition's quality shine is achieved through the six advanced stages.
1: First comes the milled magnesium top cover from the mold
2: A chemical conversion coating is applied to prevent oxidation via contact with air
3: Using a black base coat (primer), the shadow areas are darkened, allowing the highlights to stand out
4: Using multiple thin-layer technology, the graph ite silver texture is added. Tiny amounts of graphite are applied via computer control while rotating the body at high speeds
5: A minor amount of black is added to the clear finish coating material, creating the unique glossy feel
6: Areas such as the logo are colored by hand
A new choice, Classic Chrome
A sixth choice has been added to Film Simulation, which gives a unique luster and depth to photos; Classic Chrome. Classic Chrome was inspired by feedback and requests from X Series photographers and its look is inspired by printed images in magazines from the glory days of photo journalism, rather than a specific film type. With slightly muted tones and deep color reproduction, it's a clear departure from the existing five types. Rather than a pure record of the scene, Classic Chrome offers photographers a more expressive, and artistic look to their shots
High-speed 1/32000sec electronic shutter
When using lenses with very wide apertures, like the Fujinon XF35mmF1.4 R and the XF56mmF1.2 R, it's possible to acheive a very shallow depth-of-field and beautiful bokeh along with a sharp subject. However, when using these wide apertures in very bright light, like on a sunny day, shutter speed can limit shooting options and mean the widest aperture settings are unavailable. To fix this, the FUJIFILM X-T1 Graphite Silver Edition now includes an electronic shutter mode with a top speed of 1/32000 sec, meaning you can use wide apertures more easily than ever before.
Completely silent shutter
The optical viewfinder in a DSLR requires a mirror box that makes noise as it moves up and down during an exposure, but the FUJIFILM X-T1 has a special design with no such mechanism, so shooting is quieter. To complement this, even the sound of the shutter opening and closing can now be removed thanks to the new electronic shutter mode. No noise at the beginning or end of the exposure makes the camera incredibly useful for subjects like nature, weddings, or live events when users need to remain quiet.
High performance viewfinder which outperforms DSLR versions
Adaptable Live View Mode is ready for anything.
One of the great benefits of an electronic viewfinder is that what you see is what you get'; the final image is displayed in real-time so any Film Simulation modes or other effects can be checked while shooting. But users sometimes need to see colors close to how they're viewed with an optical finder, or to focus on shadow detail, which some high-contrast effects block out. To aid this, the Natural Live View function has been added and, when "PREVIEW PIC. EFFECT" is turned Off in the menu, an image close to the naked eye is displayed during live view
11 adaptable vividness levels guarantee the perfect view
Whether it's through a viewfinder, on an LCD screen, or with the naked eye, we all see color differently, so to ensure that users get the perfect view, vividness of the image displayed can now be adjusted through 11 levels, from -5 to +5. This function can be controlled separately for the electronic viewfinder and the LCD monitor, so it remains totally effective no matter what the lighting conditions or shooting style.
Delicate shine, inspiring details
In pursuit of classic styling and the age when cameras had their own unique refinements, a leading-edge, multi-layer coating has been added to the original FUJIFILM X-T1 body, creating a camera to thrill photographers with an eye for beauty.
Awaken your senses as never before with the world's largest and fastest Multi Mode Viewfinder.
With its high-resolution 2.36 million dot OLED display, and the world's highest magnification ratio of 0.77x, the FUJIFILM X-T1's Real Time Viewfinder allows a true connection to your subject and a purely immersive shooting experience. The viewfinder achieves a wide angle of view of 31 degrees, and with the display's lag time of just 0.005 sec - less that a tenth of conventional cameras - you'll immediately see any changes to your composition, keeping you in touch with whatever you're shooting.
The viewfinder's newly designed Graphic User Interface provides a fresh shooting experience with clear details and a comfortable at-a-glance view of your settings.
"FULL" mode takes full advantage of the high magnification ratio of the FUJIFILM X-T1's viewfinder to give an unrivalled view of the scene. "NORMAL" provides an optimum view, including shooting settings and "DUAL" is specially designed for manual focusing with a clever split view. In the "NORMAL" and "FULL" modes, the view automatically rotates for a vertical orientation when the camera is held vertically.
Maximizing the power of APS-C-sized X-Trans CMOS II sensor
The FUJIFILM X-T1's large APS-C-sized 16M X-Trans CMOS II sensor features an original color filter array that minimizes moire and color aberrations, and also includes embedded phase detection pixels. The result is image quality that rivals a full-frame sensor.
80 years of photo film research adds up to color reproduction that's second to none
Over decades of film manufacture Fujifilm has perfected the skill of color reproduction and it lives on in the FUJIFILM X-T1. Pleasing skin tones, natural blues and greens, and the ability to perfectly record the diversity of white balance conditions throughout the day are all taken in the camera's stride, and it also boasts a wide dynamic range for better reproduction of detail.
Weather Resistant - dust-resistant, water-resistant and -10?C low-temperature operation
The weather resistant structure is sealed in approximately 80 places and is both dust and water resistant. Additionally it is designed to cope in temperatures as low as -10?C allowing field photography without the typical worries about the weather, season or general shooting environment.
No matter whether the power is on or off, analog dial operation connects your vision and the camera.
The FUJIFILM X-T1 brings you back to the very essence of photography - the control of light - and it comes via the manual shutter speed, exposure compensation, ISO sensitivity and metering dials. Including the drive dial, all five dials are intuitively arranged on the camera's top-plate and the use of double-deck dials both simplifies operation and streamlines the elegant design.
Number of effective pixels
- 16.3 million pixels
- 23.6mm x 15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS II with primary color filter
- Total number of pixels: 16.7 million pixels
- Sensor Cleaning system: Ultra Sonic Vibration
- SD memory card / SDHC memory card / SDXC (UHS-II) memory card
- Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3), RAW (RAF format), RAW+JPEG (Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible)
- Movie: Movie File Format: MOV, Movie Video Compression: H.264, Audio: Linear PCM Stereo
Number of recorded pixels
- L: (3:2) 4896 x 3264 / (16:9) 4896 x 2760 / (1:1) 3264 x 3264
- M: (3:2) 3456 x 2304 / (16:9) 3456 x 1944 / (1:1) 2304 x 2304
- S: (3:2) 2496 x 1664 / (16:9) 2496 x 1408 / (1:1) 1664 x 1664
- L: Vertical: 2160 x 9600 / Horizontal: 9600 x 1440
- M: Vertical: 2160 x 6400 / Horizontal: 6400 x 1440
- FUJIFILM X mount
- AUTO (Control available up to ISO 6400)
- Equivalent to ISO 200 - 6400 (Standard Output Sensitivity)
- Extended output sensitivity : Equivalent ISO 100, 12800, 25600 and 51200
- TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average
- Programmed AE / Shutter Speed priority AE / Aperture priority AE / Manual exposure
- -3.0EV - +3.0EV, 1/3EV step (movie recording : -2.0EV - +2.0EV)
- Supported with OIS type lenses
- Focal Plane Shutter
- (P mode) 1/4 sec. to 1/4000 sec., (All other modes) 30 sec. to 1/4000 sec.
- Bulb (max.60min.), Time 2 sec. to 30 sec.
- 1/4 sec. to 1/32000 sec.(P/A/S/M mode)
- Bulb / Time 1 sec. fixed
Mechanical + Electronic Shutter
- (P mode) 1/4 sec. to 1/32000 sec., (All other modes) 30 sec. to 1/32000 sec.
- Bulb (max.60min.), Time 2 sec. to 30 sec.
- Mechanical Shutter : Bulb - Mechanical Shutter limit
- Electronic Shutter : Mechanical Shutter limit - 1/32000 (The Electronic Shutter may not be suitable for fast-moving objects. Flash can not be used)
- Approx. 8.0 fps (JPEG : max. approx. 47 frames)
- Approx. 3.0 fps (JPEG : up to the capacity of the card)
- Recordable frame number may vary depending on the type of memory card used. The frame rate varies with shooting condition and the number of images recorded.
- AE Bracketing (?1/3EV, ?2/3EV, ?1EV)
- Film Simulation Bracketing (Any 3 types of film simulation selectable)
- Dynamic Range Bracketing (100% ? 200% ? 400%)
- ISO sensitivity Bracketing (?1/3EV, ?2/3EV, ?1EV)
- White Balance Bracketing (?1, ?2, ?3)
- mode: Single AF / Continuous AF / MF Distance Indicator
- type: Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF), AF assist illuminator available
- AF frame selection: Area (EVF / LCD : 49 areas with 7 x 7) / Multi (Changeable size of AF frame among 5 types)
- Automatic scene recognition
- Custom / Color temperature selection (K)
- Preset : Fine / Shade / Fluorescent light (Daylight) / Fluorescent light (Warm White) / Fluorescent light (Cool White) / Incandescent light / Underwater
- 10 sec. / 2 sec. Delay
Interval timer shooting
- Yes (Setting : Interval, Number of shots, Startinng time)
- External flash EF-X8 (included) (Super Intelligent Flash)
- Guide number : approx. 8 (ISO100 ? m) / approx. 11 (ISO200 ? m)
- Activated when external flash is connected
- Red-eye removal OFF: Auto / Forced Flash / Slow Synchro / Suppressed Flash / Rear-curtain Synchro / Commander
- Red-eye removal ON: Red-eye Reduction Auto / Red-eye Reduction & Forced Flash / Red-eye Reduction & Slow Synchro / Suppressed Flash / Red-eye Reduction & Rear-curtain Synchro / Commander (Red-eye removal is active when Face Detection is set to ON.)
- Yes (Dedicated TTL Flash compatible)
- 0.5-in., approx. 2.360K-dot OLED color viewfinder
- Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area : approx. 100%
- Eye point : approx. 23mm (from the rear end of the camera's eyepiece)
- Diopter adjustment : -4m-1 to +2m-1
- Magnification : 0.77x with 50mm lens (35mm format equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to - 1.0m-1
- Diagonal angle of view : approx. 38 degrees (Horizontal angle of view : approx. 31 degrees)
- Built-in eye sensor
- 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1,040K-dot, Tilt type color LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage)
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 60p / 30p, Continuous recording : up to approx. 14 min.
- HD 1280 x 720 60p / 30p, Continuous recording : up to approx. 27 min. (Use a card with SD Speed Class with class 10 or higher)
Film Simulation mode
- 11 type (PROVIA/STANDARD, Velvia/VIVID, ASTIA/SOFT, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg Hi, PRO Neg. Std, MONOCHROME, MONOCHROME+Ye FILTER, MONOCHROME+R FILTER, MONOCHROME+G FILTER, SEPIA)
Dynamic range setting
- AUTO (100-400%), 100%, 200%, 400%
- Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus / Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple)
Other photography functions
- Auto Red-eye Removal, Setting (Color, Sharpness, D-range, Gradation), Select custom setting, Motion panorama, Color space, Framing guideline, Frame No. memory, Histogram display, Preview depth of focus, Lens Modulatioon Optimizer, Pre-AF, Focus check, Focus Peak Highlight, Digital Split Image, Electronic level, Multiple exposure, Release priority / Focus priority selection, Fn button setting (RAW, Movie, etc.), ISO AUTO control, Instant AF setting (AF-S / AF-C)
- RAW conversion, Image rotate, Red-eye reduction, Photobook assist, Erase selected frames, Image search, Multi-frame playback (with micro thumbnail), Slide show, Mark for upload, Protect, Crop, Resize, Panorama, Favorites
- Standard: IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
- Access mode: Infrastructure
- Geotagging, Wireless communication (Image transfer), View & Obtain Images, Remote camera shooting, PC Autosave
- PictBridge, Exif Print, Language selection, Time difference, High Performance mode, Silent mode
- Digital interface: USB 2.0 High-Speed / micro USB terminal (connectable with Remote Release RR-90, sold separately)
- HDMI output: HDMI mini connector (Type C)
- Others: Microphone / shutter release input: ?2.5mm, stereo mini connector
- NP-W126 Li-ion battery (included)
- 129.0mm (W) x 89.8mm (H) x 46.7mm (D) / 5.0 in. (W) x 3.5 in. (H) x 1.8 in. (D) (Minimum depth: 33.4mm / 1.3 in.)
- Approx. 440g / 15.4 oz. (including battery and memory card)
- Approx. 390g / 13.7 oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
- -10 degree C - +40 degree C
- 10 - 80% (no condensation)
Battery life for still images
- Approx. 350 frames (When XF35mmF1.4 R is set, LCD monitor / viewfinder on, and supplied flash EF-X8 not attached)
Battery life for movies
- Consecutive movie recording : approx. 103 min. (Face detection is set to OFF)( Individual movies cannot exceed approx. 14 min. on Full HD mode, and approx. 27 min. on HD mode in length)
Starting up period
- Approx. 0.5 sec., when High Performance mode set to ON
- Approx. 1.0 sec., when High Performance mode set to OFF
Memory Card Capacity and Image Quality / Size
- All figures are approximate; file size varies with the scene recorded, producing wide variations in the number of files that can be stored.
Mode: Still image (L)
- Number of recorded pixels: 4896 x 3264 (3:2)
- 4GB Card: 600 (Fine), 960 (Normal), 120 (Raw)
- 8GB Card: 1210 (Fine), 1910 (Normal), 230 (Raw)
- FULL HD (1920 x 1080) 60p / 30p, HD (1280 x 720) 60p / 30p
- 4GB Card:13 min. (Full HD), 25 min. (HD)
- 8GB Card: 26 min. (Full HD), 51 min. (HD)
Country of origin