The Fenix TK40 uses a state of the art quad-core Cree MC-E led to produce up to 630 lumens from 8 AA (alkaline, NiMh or Lithium primary) batteries. Offering multiple levels of output, strobe and SOS modes in a package about the size of a 2 D cell Maglite the TK40 is sure to impress with 10 times the output of a typical Maglite.
- Cree MC-E LED; 630 lumens for up to 50,000 hours.
- 5 modes: Illumination. Strobe, Slow Flash, SOS, Fast Flash
- 4 levels of output:
- Turbo: 630 lumens for 1 hour
- Low: 13 lumens for 130 hours
- Medium: 93 lumens for 11 hours
- High: 277 Lumens for 4.5 hours
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Uses 8 AA batteries (alkaline, NiMh, etc) can use 4 in an emergency
- Large, Orange Peel Reflector throws up to 300m!
- Intelligent Memory Circuitry memorizes last primary output when activating the light
- Push-button tailcap operation
- Can stand on a flat surface
- Anti-roll design
- Crafted from T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Durable Type III hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- Tempered ultra-clear, anti-reflective coated glass lens
- Dimensions: Length 208mm , Diameter 39.4mm , Weight: 284 g (excluding battery)
Two spare o-rings
Rubber switch boot