5.8 GHz phones feature optimal performance for clarity, range and security. The less-trafficked 5.8 GHz frequency takes communication to the next level, with reduced interference from other devices. The corded/cordless combination of the 25881EE3 provides the security of a corded phone and the convenience of two cordless phones, and it requires only one phone jack. The digital answering system features three mailboxes, each with its own personal outgoing message, and offers the convenience of remote message retrieval. Caller ID/Call Waiting available with a subscription to phone company services.
- Combination package: This bundle comes with a corded phone and two cordless handsets, so you can have phones in three rooms of your home or office.
- 5.8GHz system: 5.8GHz technology offers the best available performance, with increased sound quality, enhanced range and heightened security.
- Digital answering system: Record up to 14 minutes of messages on this tapeless digital system with message counter.
Remote message playback: Access your messages from any touch-tone phone.
- Call-waiting caller ID: See who's calling, even when you're on the phone. Requires phone company service.
- Caller ID memory: This phone saves contact information for the 40 newest incoming calls.
- Speakerphone: The base features a speakerphone built right in so you can talk hands-free.
- Handy features: The handset has a three-line backlit LCD, mute button and handset volume control.
- Wi-Fi friendly: This phone won't interfere with your home or office's wireless network.