Garmin International is pleased to announce the Garmin Safety Cameras Retail Card - Major Region, which provides access to redeem a one-year subscription to one of 5 popular regions including United Kingdom & Ireland, United States & Canada, Australia, France & Benelux, and the Nordics (which includes Denmark, Finland, Norway & Sweden). Customers purchase these convenient cards from the dealer?s retail store and activate the subscription on the Garmin website. This one-year subscription allows the customer to update their device as many times as they wish during the year, helping them drive safely and legally while avoiding penalty points, fines and higher insurance premiums.
The number and location of safety cameras around the world is ever changing. This subscription allows the customer to drive aware, attentive and assured with updates to the extensive speed camera database inside the Garmin device. These updates link the Garmin device to the Cyclops? database, which contains daily-updates to information about fixed, average speed, mobile, variable, temporary/roadwork, red light and red light speed cameras.
Use with the following compatible units: n?vi series, dezl series, zumo series, n?Link! 1695, StreetPilot c500 series units. Note: Subscription may only be used for one (1) region and can only be used with one (1) compatible device. For additional subscriptions or for use on additional devices, please purchase additional subscriptions.
Major Regions Available (one region allowed per subscription):
- United Kingdom & Ireland
- United States & Canada
- France & Benelux
- Nordics (includes Denmark, Finland, Norway & Sweden)
- Provides alerts for fixed, average speed, mobile, variable, temporary/roadwork, red light and red light speed cameras (depending on country)
- Displays speed limit warnings and sounds speeding alerts on compatible devices using a corridor system powered by Cyclops technology
- Ensures accuracy with each camera and zone being individually verified and mapped to confirm average speed, camera type, direction and distance covered.
- Contains content from official agencies and verified user feedback