The DC 20 is a transmitter that relays the dog's position to the Astro 220. It is mounted in the included, lightweight neoprene harness. The harness straps to the dog's collar, wraps around the chest, and behind the front legs. Users may also choose to fasten the DC 20 to an existing e-collar by using the included collar attachment plate.
Note: Dog tracking with DC20 transmitter requires the use of the Garmin Astro 220 Receiver.
- Shipped with rugged, durable, neoprene harness to maintain its position in the top, middle of the dog's back/neck
- Convenient and easy to use
- Harness has enclosed pocket to carry DC 20 safely and securely
- Includes collar attachment plate (fits most standard 1" e-collars)
- Rugged IPX7 waterproof standards
- User serviceable Li-Ion battery pack (rechargeable)
- Rugged On/Off Power button
- Integrated High Sensitivity Antenna
- Removable VHF antenna (flexible)
- Battery life: 17 hours on rechargeable collar
- Weight: 6 ounces with battery pack, without collar
- Range: 5 miles
- 3.25" W x 1.75" H 1.50" D