Rugged and waterproof, the big bold Montana 600 Marine Bundle includes detailed BlueChart g2 offshore charts for the U.S. Realistic navigation features show everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols. All of which looks great on the large 4" screen. The included marine mount contains an integrated power cable and tilts/swivels for optimum viewing at any angle.
No matter the setting ? boat, car, RV, or ATV ? Montana is right at home.
Montana 600 Features
- 4" sunlight readable touchscreen display
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix
- Wirelessly share routes, tracks, waypoints and more between compatible units
- Worldwide built-in basemap with shaded relief
- 3-axis compass ? shows heading even when standing still
- Barometric altimeter ? pinpoint precise altitude or plot the barometric pressure over time to keep an eye on changing weather conditions
- Rugged and waterproof
- 3.5mm audio jack
- microSD card slot to load additional maps
- Multiple battery options ? user replaceable 3 AA (up to 22 hours) or included rechargeable Li-ion (up to 16 hours)
- High-speed USB and serial interface
BlueChart g2 Features
- Marine coast chart coverage for the U.S., including Alaska, Hawaii and detailed charts for the Bahamas.
- Shaded depth contours and inter-tidal zones with spot soundings
- Port plans
- Tidal stations
- Aids to navigation
- Wrecks, restricted areas, anchorages and obstructions
- Tidal current graphs
- Marina points of interest and slipways
- Full bathymetric fishing charts providing detailed contours