Garmin n?vi 44 offers essential driving guidance that is far from ordinary. Comes with a bright 4.3" display, spoken turn-by-turn directions and innovative, driver-friendly features. Preloaded maps let you locate addresses and millions of points of interest with ease. Lane assist with junction view uses brightly colored arrows and detailed images to indicate the proper lane for a turn or exit. n?vi also displays your current speed, the speed limit and accurate time of arrival. The Essential Series is sleeker and thinner, with a re-designed mount that attaches from behind, for less distraction.
- Easy-to-use, touchscreen interface with a 4.3? diagonal color display
- Lane assist with junction view displays junctions and interchanges with colored arrows that indicate the proper lane needed for your next turn or exit
- Voice prompted turn-by-turn directions with spoken street names: ?Turn right on Main Street?
- Displays your current speed and the speed limit for most major roads
- "Where Am I?" emergency locator tells your coordinates and the nearest address, intersection, hospitals, police and gas stations
- Trip computer records mileage, maximum speed, total time and more
- microSD card slot to accommodate map updates and additional map options
- Vehicle icon may be customized with a quick visit to garmingarage.com
- Includes sturdy suction cup mount for easy adjustment and quick release
- Simplified PC connectivity, using USB mass storage, via the microSD card slot or the unit?s internal memory directly from your PC desktop
- The map data provided by NAVTEQ, a world leader in premium-quality mapping: US and Canada ? Includes preloaded street maps for the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Bahamas, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Barth?lemy, and Jamaica.
- Unit dimensions: nuvi 44: 4.9?W x 3.1?H x 0.8?D (12.6 x 7.8 x 1.9 cm); Weight: 5.3 ounces (149.3 g)