Garmin's thinnest 5" high-resolution navigator represents the next generation in personal navigation with our most advanced mapping and navigation features available. Equipped with new Garmin Guidance 3.0 to deliver the fastest route and exclusive Garmin photoReal junction view to ensure you navigate with ease.
nuvi 3590LMT includes Garmin Digital 3D Traffic that delivers traffic updates as often as 30 seconds over the HD Radio system. That's up to 10 times more often than other traffic receivers. With Garmin Digital 3D Traffic, you get all the advantages of our extensive Garmin Traffic avoidance system, plus 2 to 3 times more road coverage than our Garmin traffic offering over RDS.
- Garmin Digital 3D traffic ? subscription-free, extensive, traffic service that combines trafficTrends, current traffic and predictive traffic to provide re-route options, identify impending traffic backups, and incidents. Digital 3D traffic, when delivered over the rapid HD Radio System, updates traffic as often as 30 seconds allowing you to react more quickly to changing traffic conditions to keep you moving.
- Lane assist with Garmin photoReal junction view ? guides you to the correct lane for an approaching turn or exit and displays digitized, high quality photos (more than 58 thousand images) of the actual upcoming junction in incredible detail and even down to trees and pylons!
- Garmin Guidance 3.0 ? the most advanced Garmin navigation engine, includes all the features of Guidance 2.0 plus myTrends and the world's best traffic avoidance system to make everyday driving easier.
- Faster routing and map displays
- Faster, more intuitive destination searches (POIs)
- ~Now improved~ Voice-activated navigation ? speak complete addresses, points of interest and more to your nuvi keeping your eyes on the road
- Exit services ? know what you'll find when you exit the highway
- See and select businesses on the map (no need to page through menus)
- Garmin Locate automatically marks your position when you remove it from the windshield mount, so you can find your way back to your vehicle
- Automatic volume control ? automatically adjusts volume for spoken directions and hands-free calling
- Speed limit indicator ? unit displays speed limits for most major roads
- myTrends anticipates your destination based on your driving habits
- Safe Text reader ? receive and hear text messages without taking your eyes off the road (nuvi 3590LMT)
- Innovative design ? take advantage of nuvi's market leading design boasting a 5", high-resolution, smooth glass display
- Dual-orientation display automatically transitions from portrait to landscape
- Multi-touch display allows users to quickly make map screen adjustments such as zoom-in and zoom-out, change from 2-D to 3-D and rotate the map 360 degrees
- Screen lock ? simply tap the power button, slide nuvi into your pocket and go
- Customizable wallpaper
- Access over 8 million points of interest and see branded icons on the map as you navigate
- Bluetooth wireless technology ? enables hands-free calling and Smartphone Link with a compatible phone
- Voice prompted turn-by-turn directions that speak street names to your destination ? "Turn right on Main Street"
- 3-D terrain ? navigate while viewing map contours, available at new low zoom levels
- 3-D buildings and landmarks ? see 3-D buildings and landmarks on the map as you drive for enhanced situational awareness
- Route planner ? plan and save routes with multiple via points, automatically sort your destinations for the most efficient route
- "Where Am I?" feature ? find the closest hospitals, police stations, gas stations, nearest address, intersection and coordinates
- Auto time zone ? nuvi will automatically adjust your time zone while navigating
- microSD card slot for optional plug-in mapping and map updates
- Unit dimensions: 5.4"W x 3.4"H x 0.5"D; Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Quick release powered suction cup mount with speaker ? easily adjust or remove nuvi and hear directions through a high-quality secondary speaker
- Includes preloaded street maps for the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Bahamas, French
- Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Barth?lemy, and Jamaica.
- ~NEW~ Garmin Live Services via Smartphone Link ? Do you have an Android Smartphone? Download Smartphone Link app from the Android market to integrate live connected services to your nuvi 3590LMT. It creates a seamless navigation experience between your nuvi and your Smartphone, enabling them to share information via Bluetooth. Garmin Live Services provide the most up-to-date, "live" information to your Garmin GPS. Some services are included free when you connect to Smartphone Link. Others are available through
subscriptions that offer premium content and enhanced features.
- Allows your n?vi and Smartphone to share saved and recently found locations
- myGarmin messaging
- Smartphone Link can help you walk from your parking spot to your destination and back again
- Live traffic ? $19.99 annually
- photoLive traffic images ? $9.99 annually
- Advanced weather ? $4.99 annually
- Fuel prices ? $9.99 annually