Garmin International has announced that nuMaps Guarantee is now available. This program allows a customer who purchases a new nuvi or zumo GPS device to update the unit map free of charge if both of the following conditions exist:
1. The customer registers the new unit here within 60 days of the unit's first use. The Garmin nuvi 750 features a sleek design with a fixed (non flip-up) antenna, in addition to new software features such as route planning, trip logs, speed limit indicator, "Where Am I?", and more. The built-in FM transmitter allows users to wirelessly transmit audio, including MP3s, phone calls and audio books, through the vehicle's stereo. If a user needs a phone number for their destination, they can easily find and dial it from nuvi's points of interest database, which includes hotels, restaurants, stores and much more.
2. A newer map becomes available within 60 days after the unit has been activated.
The nuvi 750 offers full coverage mapping for the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. The preloaded map data features nearly six million points of interest, including hotels, restaurants, gas stations, ATMs and attractions. The map data is provided by NAVTEQ, a world leader in premium-quality mapping.
- Sleek, ultra-slim design fits easily in pocket
- Easy, touchscreen interface
- Turn-by-turn directions with voice guidance: text-to-speech feature prompts you to "Turn right on Main St" instead of "Turn right in 500 feet"
- Integrated FM wireless transmitter sends audio through your vehicle stereo
- Preloaded with City Navigator North America NT
- Includes travel features like Language Guide, MP3 player with playlist support, audio book player, picture viewer, currency and unit converters, world clock and calculator
- Speed limit indicator: unit displays speed limits for highways and interstates
- Look up addresses or POIs with Garmin's new Qwerty or ABC keyboard
- Trip log provides an electronic bread crumb trail of up to 10,000 points to view your travel history
- "Where Am I?" feature: find the closest hospitals, police stations, gas stations, nearest address and intersection. Also see your exact latitude and longitude coordinates
- Automatically marks your position when you remove it from the windshield mount, so you can navigate with nuvi on foot, and find your way back to your vehicle
- Includes Garmin Lock anti-theft feature
- Configurable vehicle icons: users can download additional choices from https://www.garmin.com/vehicles/
- Offers a three-dimensional mapping perspective, or 2D overhead view
- Route planning with up to 10 saved routes: can automatically arrange destinations to minimize trip distance
- Trip computer records mileage, max speed, total time and more
- With the POI loader program, users can set up proximity alerts for school zones and safety cameras, create custom POIs and more
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for improved performance and reception
- Standard headphone and microphone jacks
- Bright 4.3" diagonal color display; 480 x 272 pixels; WQVGA display with white backlight
- SD memory card expansion slot
- Unit dimensions: 4.8"W x 2.8"H x 0.8"D
- Weight: 6.1 ounces
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery: up to 5 hours of battery life depending on usage
- Includes sturdy suction cup mount that allows for easy adjustment and single-handed release
- Supports USB mass storage for simple computer connectivity