Garmin International has announced that nuMaps Guarantee is now available. This program allows a customer who purchases a new nuvi or zumo GPS device to update the unit map free of charge if both of the following conditions exist:
1. The customer registers the new unit here within 60 days of the unit's first use.
2. A newer map becomes available within 60 days after the unit has been activated.
Advanced GPS model features 3-D buildings, lane assist and lifetime traffic alerts from NAVTEQ. Take advantage of Garmin's first premium traffic service without subscription fees.
3-D navigation with lane assist provides drivers a clear picture of what lies ahead on their route, including road sign detail and arrows indicating the proper lane for navigation. Some areas even offer a 3-D view of buildings.
Steer clear of traffic with nuvi's integrated FM traffic receiver. Receive alerts about traffic delays and road construction that lie ahead on your route. Traffic service includes a free premium subscription in North America for the life of the product. Traffic services are available only in select cities where coverage exists. Please visit www.garmin.com/traffic/fm for coverage.
The 755T offers full coverage mapping for the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- Advanced 3-D navigation - see 3-D buildings on the map as you drive for enhanced situational awareness
- Lane assist ? lane guidance will direct you to the lane that you need to be in while navigating, you will also see a realistic image of some junctions
- HotFix ? nuvi will decrease satellite acquisition times by recording ephemeris data, then predicting satellite location for the areas and times recorded for up to three days
- Auto time zone ? nuvi will automatically adjust your time zone while navigating
- Garmin Connect Photos ? associate your favorite images with saved locations and visit Garmin Connect at https://connect.garmin.com to download new images with included coordinates
- DEM maps ? show you shaded terrain contours at various zoom levels
- Receive alerts about traffic delays and road construction that lie ahead on your route with the included traffic receiver
- Preloaded street maps ? n?vi 755T includes detailed maps for North America
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for improved performance and reception
- Turn-by-turn directions with voice guidance - "Turn right on Main Street"
- Easy-to-use, touchscreen interface
- Bright 4.3" diagonal color display; 480 x 272 pixels; WQVGA TFT display with white backlight
- Unit dimensions ? 4.8"W x 3.0"H x.08"D (12.2 x 7.6 x 2.0 cm)
- Weight ? 6.48 oz (183.8 g)
- SD card slot for optional mapping and data storage
- Built-in lithium-ion battery - lasts up to five hours depending on usage
- Trip computer records mileage, max speed, total time and more
- Built-in travel kit includes features such as picture viewer, world clock, currency and measurement converters and calculator
- Includes Garmin Lock anti-theft feature
- Simplified PC connectivity, using USB mass storage
- POI loader program - users can set up proximity alerts for school zones, safety cameras, create custom POIs and more
- Configurable vehicle icons ? allows users to select a fun, customized icons; users can download additional choices from www.garmingarage.com