This rugged unit with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver offers innovative features such as a sunlight readable touchscreen for easy operation, as well as the ability to exchange waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly between units. In addition, you can customize your Oregon with five different user profiles: automotive, marine, recreation, fitness or geocache. The microSD card makes it simple to load optional maps for different types of adventures. The Oregon's detailed mapping and high-resolution color display enhance any outdoor adventure, whether on land or water.
With the state-of-the-art 3-D elevation perspective and preloaded topographic map data of the U.S., the rugged Oregon 400t is the perfect companion for your outdoor adventures. It gives you all the tools you need for serious climbing, hiking or hunting.
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for improved performance and reception
- Hotfix - will decrease satellite acquisition times by recording ephemeris data, then predicting satellite location for the areas and times recorded for up to three days
- Easy-to-use, touchscreen interface
- microSD card slot for optional mapping and data storage
- Electronic compass, barometric altimeter (see comparison chart below)
- Built-in U.S. Topographical Map
- Wireless exchange of user routes, tracks, waypoints, geocaches (see comparison chart below)
- Unit dimensions: 4.5" x 2.3" x 1.4"
- Display size: 3" color, touch screen
- Pixels (H x W): 400 x 240
- Waterproof standard: IEC 60529 IPX7
- Battery type: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Weight: 6.8 oz with batteries