9781-TRP30BK-iTrip FM Transmitter for iPod with Dock Connector (Black)
Griffin Technology iTrip FM Transmitter with its large, easy to read back-lit LCD screen, make setting the digital tuner easy and intuitive. A convenient switch on the side, makes it a breeze to select a broadcast frequency. Plus it remembers the settings for convenience. The compact, self-contained design makes controlling iTrip a snap, perfect for use in autos.
Compatible with all full sized dock connector iPods.
Features & Specifications:
- The large, easy to read backlit LCD screen makes setting its digital tuner easy and intuitive.
- A convenient switch on the side of the iTrip makes it a breeze to select a broadcast frequency.
- But you won't have to adjust the settings very often -- iTrip remembers its settings for convenience. The compact, self-contained design makes controlling iTrip a snap, perfect for use in autos.
- One of iTrip's innovative new features (something not found on any other FM transmitter) is selectable LX or DX modes of broadcasting, which allow you to adjust for the absolute best possible audio under real-world conditions.
- Even in large cities with lots of radio stations crowding the dial, iTrip's DX Mode delivers a background noise level below that of a cassette tape adapter, allowing the music to punch through cleanly. The results are stunning.
- Another innovative feature gives you the ability to set the iTrip to either US or International tuning modes. International mode allows access to lower frequencies. US mode limits tuning to those frequencies relevant to US stations. The result: no unnecessary scrolling through channels.
- iTrip requires no batteries, drawing its power directly from the iPod, so there's never a power issue to silence your tunes.
- Made for: 5th Generation iPod with Video, iPod nano, iPod Photo, iPod U2 Special Edition, iPod mini, 4th Generation iPod with Click Wheel, 3rd Generation iPod with touch wheel and buttons
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty