Watch hi-definition ATSC digital TV on your PC! Analog cable TV, too! Dual format TV receiver for your PC. Watch ATSC digital TV or analog cable TV, in a window or full screen. Watch and record all ATSC formats, including the highest definition 1080i format! Includes TV scheduler, the new Hauppauge IR blaster to control satellite and cable TV set top boxes.
- TV Tuning
- Video Recording
- FM Tuning
- Watch and record ATSC high definition digital TV or analog cable TV on your PC, in a window or full screen!
- Two tuners on board: a 125 channel cable ready TV tuner and an ATSC digital TV tuner. Connect both cable TV and ATSC digital TV to the WinTV-HVR-1600 at the same time
- Hauppauge's WinTV2000 application allows you to toggle between cable TV and ATSC digital TV channels
- IR blaster to change the channel on your satellite or cable TV set top box. Connect your set top box to the WinTV-HVR-1600 via S-Video
- mini-DIN Input
- Composite Video Input
- Digital ATSC HD TV features:ATSC over-the-air digital TV receiver built-in. Supports all ATSC formats, up to the high definition 1080i format!
- Record ATSC digital TV to your PC's hard disk using high quality MPEG-2. TV recordings will typically consume 5 Gb of disk space per hour for ATSC high definition
Analog TV features:
- 125 channel cable ready TV receiver built-in. With dbx-TV stereo decoder, for great TV sound
- Composite/S-Video and audio inputs, for cable or satellite set top boxes or VCRs
- Record TV shows to your PC's hard disk using the built-in high quality hardware MPEG-2 encoder. While recording, the hardware encoder does all the work so your PC continues to run at full speed!
- 1-2 Gigabytes of disk is used per hour of recorded video
- OS Required:Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition
- Microsoft Windows Vista