Hamilton Beach 40912R- Iced Coffee/Tea Maker. With the Hamilton Beach Iced Coffee Maker you can make delicious iced coffee without the hassle. Brew up to two quarts of iced coffee in under 10 minutes. When brewing cycle is complete just remove the brew basket, replace it with the serving lid and pour directly from the decorative pitcher. The pitcher and lid easily fit in a refrigerator so you can enjoy your drink later. The coffee maker is easy to clean with dishwasher-safe parts and the drip-free pour spout means no mess on your counter top.
Cinnamon Mocha Iced Coffee
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 7 Tablespoons ground coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Add half and half and chocolate syrup to iced coffee pitcher; stir until well blended. Add ice.
2. Place brew basket in pitcher; add coffee and cinnamon to basket.
3. Fill water reservoir to water line. Top with lid, place over brew basket and turn on.
4. After brewing is complete; remove water reservoir and brew basket.
5. Stir iced coffee mixture. Top with lid and serve.
Servings: 8 (8 oz.) servings