For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados who despise the long cafe lines, dread the overwhelming coffee options or need a fix for those early morning caffeine pains - fear no more! There's finally an affordable, low-maintenance coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and cost as the coffeehouse: The 2-Way Brewer.
With stainless steel durability and twice the brewing options as other leading coffeemakers, the 2-Way Brewer doubles as a compact single-serve coffeemaker for everyday personal enjoyment and a full 12-cup pot machine. Whether it's 7:00 AM or a late-night indulgence, this two-for-the-price-of-one coffeemaker lets coffee drinkers decide the right size to start their day and enjoy the best convenience for their schedule.
If simplifying the morning wake-up routine is top priority, then rise and shine with the "single-serve side" which can brew a standard-size cup or travel mug-size cup for solo enjoyment. So much in so little space, the Two-Way Brewer provides gourmet service, gourmet options and gourmet appeal at a fraction of the standard price and in a fraction of the traditional space.
- Two ways to brew - single cup or full 12-cup glass carafe
- 12-cup glass carafe included. (Travel mug is not included.)
- Standard-size "single-serve side" water reservoir for easy, one-time filling
- "Carafe-side" water reservoir with extra-large capacity and measurement markings
- "Single-serve side" Brew Basket comes with a mesh filter to hold ground coffee or pre-packaged soft pods
- "Single-serve side" multilevel cup rest adjusts/stacks to fit all cup and mug sizes
- Pod holder snaps onto the single-serve brew basket to hold soft pods
- Brew strength selector for brewing REGULAR or BOLD preferred flavor/strength
- Control panel and display, with hour and minute buttons to program the brewing time up to 24 hours beforehand
- Equipped with programmable timer with 2-hour automatic shutoff
- Automatic pause & serve feature for pouring a cup from the carafe while still brewing
- Nonstick, keep-hot warming plate on "carafe side"
2-Way Brewing Options
Whichever way you decide to brew, the 2-Way Brewer lets you do both. For a single cup when you?re on the go, the "single-serve side" lets you add grinds directly into the mesh filter that fits the brew basket or insert a soft pod with the pod holder. For the stronger caffeine fixes or on days you want to enjoy cup-after-cup without brewing each time, the ?carafe-side? makes a full 12-cup pot for your drinking disposal. And if you forget to turn it off, no worries. The Two-Way Brewer?s nonstick, keep-hot plate retains the piping-hot coffee after brewing and shuts off automatically after two hours.
Brew in Advance and Wake Up to Hot Coffee
Want to sleep in for five more minutes? Go ahead, get some more beauty sleep and take advantage of the built-in, programmable clock and timer. Its hour and minute features let you program your ideal coffee-drinking time up to 24 hours in advance.
Single-Serve Brew Function
With the mesh filter that's included, adding your flavored, decaf or premium roast brand coffee grinds couldn't be easier. Just remember that more isn?t always necessarily better in this case; use slightly less coffee grinds to avoid overflow and weaker-tasting coffee. Also, when planning to brew, look for coffee beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best) and grind them every time you make a fresh cup.
Brewing with Soft Pods
No time for measuring or scooping? Prefer the convenience of quickly dropping in a pre-packaged, pre-flavored pod? The Two-Way Brewer is designed with a pod holder that brews any brand of soft pod coffee and still gives coffee drinkers the complete sensory experience of tasting freshly ground coffee, without the hassle of messy grinds or exact measuring. For coffee lovers who live for the pleasure of roasting their own beans every day, this Two-Way Brewer offers an added bonus for the extra effort. Equipped with a Brew Strength Selector, you can you choose REGULAR and give your tastebuds the simplicity of standard medium-grind coffee, or you can go BOLD and select a decaf, finer grind or a premium roast brand, such as Starbucks or Melitta for richer flavor.
Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D