USB 3.0 hard drive for use with G-DOCK ev or as a stand alone device
The ruggedized G-DRIVE ev hard drive is the new go-to device for seamless plug-and-play USB 3.0 connectivity in the field. Use it alone onsite, then insert the drive into the G-DOCK ev back at your workstation to transfer your content with the ultra-fast, high-performance Thunderbolt interface.
Designed to work with the Evolution Series, the G-DRIVE ev streamlines your capture, transfer, and distribution process. Have a need for speed? The G-DRIVE ev PLUS is also part of the Evolution Series, packing fast transfer rates up to 250MB/s.
- Up to 140Mb/s, transfer rates
- Features USB 3.0 for use as a single direct attach drive and SATA connector for use with the G-DOCK ev storage solution
- Evolution Series compatible
- Bus-powered to eliminate the need for power connection
- Time Machine compatible
- Stylish aluminum design
- 3-year limited warranty
- Interface: (1) USB 3.0 (compatible with USB 2.0), (1) SATA port for use with G-DOCK ev
- Disk: (1) 2.5" 7200 RPM drive
- System Requirement Mac OS 10.7 + Windows Vista, 7 & 8 (via reformat)
- Size (LxWxH) 5.14" x 3.29" x 0.65"