High-performance portable loudspeaker dock for your iPod or iPhone.
As a high-performance loudspeaker, the portable harman kardon Go + Play? II lets you take your iPhone or iPod device to new musical heights - wherever you happen to be. In either AC or battery mode, simply dock your iPhone or iPod device on the harman kardon Go + Play II's angled cradle and let your favorite music fill up the space with a rich spectrum of sound, including thunderous bass. Benefitting from a full range of advanced technology, the harman kardon Go + Play II has dual high-frequency and advanced midrange transducers producing great clarity, and high-excursion, low-frequency drivers for a deep, impactful bass punch. Designed to complement any interior design scheme, the harman kardon Go + Play II is easily transported by its arched, stainless-steel handle and offers a distinct, modern look in black with silver accents. It even works as a sterling multimedia entertainment hub, syncing up with your iTunes library via a USB port and allowing you to send pictures and video straight to your TV monitor. This is no ordinary "boom box" - this is the harman kardon Go + Play II.
harman kardon Go + Play? II at a glance:
Play music and video from your iPhone or iPod device Modern industrial design Intelligent equalization (EQ) technology Bi-amplification Advanced transducers RF remote control Works with batteries or AC power Works as an iPhone and iPod charger iPhone/iPod touch adapter kit Convenient touch controls USB port S-Video output Stereo mini-jack input
- Digital signal processing (DSP) optimizes system dynamics and bass impact while minimizing distortion during battery operation
- The woofers and tweeters are independently amplified for exceptional richness and clarity of sound
- Atlas woofers produce extended bass performance with minimal distortion, and Ridge tweeters project musical details over a wide listening area
- Self-storing, multidirectional remote control directs system operations and most iPod/iPhone functions from up to 9m (29 ft.) away
- S-Video output for high-quality iPod photo and video playback on TV monitors