This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
Four versatile modes. All the features you need.
All the essentials and four different modes at an affordable price.
Energy Efficiency Your Way
HP is committed to global citizenship and environmental responsibility. Do the environment - and your wallet - a favor when you use the HP x2 Detachable that meets strict energy-efficiency and helps reduce your carbon footprint.
- Windows 10 Home
- Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Processor
- 1.44 GHz up to 1.92 GHz
- 2 MB cache
- 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM (onboard)
Accessible Memory Slots
- Memory slot not user accessible
- Intel HD Graphics 400
- 32GB eMMC
Finish and Features
- HP finish in Natural Silver
- Front-facing HP TrueVision HD Camera and rear HP Wide Vision 5MP Camera with Integrated digital microphone
- 10.1" diagonal WXGA IPS eDP BrightView WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1280 x 800)
- 1x1 802.11ac WLAN and Bluetooth
- Micro SD Card Reader
- DTS Studio Sound with dual speakers
- 91% size island-style keyboard
- HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
External Notebook Ports
- 1 USB Type-C 2.0 (Data up to 480Mb/s, Power Delivery)
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only)
- 1 Micro HDMI
- 1 Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack
- 1 Pogo-pin (6-pin) docking connector
- 0.64 in (H) x 10.43 in (W) x 6.81 in (L)
- 2.40 lb
What's in the box
- HP Pro Tablet 408 Active Pen
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) support
- 45W AC adapter
- 2-cell 32.5 WHr li-ion battery
- Up to 10 hours and 30 minutes
Country of Origin
HP Help and Support
- HP ePrint: Wirelessly print from anywhere, anytime, on any HP ePrint-enabled printer.
- HP Support Assistant: Included with your computer, this free self-help tool makes it easier than ever to get help with your HP PC and printers.
Books, Music, Photos and Videos
- Netflix: Watch movies and TV online or via DVDs with subscription.
Productivity and Tools
- Dropbox Cloud Storage: Store and synchronize your content online with Dropbox. Get 25GB of storage for one year to access, manage, and share your photos, music, and files from anywhere with Internet access.
- HP Recovery Manager: Recover, restore, and create recovery media for your PC.
- Microsoft Office Mobile: Use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote from your mobile device and take your work with you.
Security and Protection
- HP 3D DriveGuard: Your PC's data stays safe from accidental bumps and bruises with HP 3D DriveGuard. It senses motion and locks your spinning hard drive, so a single bump won't delete your entire digital life.
- McAfee LiveSafe: Protect your operating system with a free 30-day McAfee LiveSafe trial.