The display that defines the wow factor
Bring your small screen content into the big leagues. Experience edge-to-edge presentation of all your games, movies, and content plus Beats Audio sound in a stunning IPS display.
Super-size your small-screen content.
Connect to a wide range of devices and seamlessly stream content from your phone or tablet to your 23-inch diagonal display with one VGA and two HDMI inputs.
Enjoy great color and views from almost any seat in the room.
Get great 178-degree viewing angles and stunning color integrity from In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology. Share videos, photos, games, and more with everyonein the room.
Enjoy your sound the way it was meant to be heard.
Tune in to a total, immersive audiovisual experience with the Beats Audio-integrated headphone jack. Quick keys deliver easy access to volume and mute controls.
Massive views in a stylish and deceptively small footprint.
Bring your digital world to life with Full-HD resolution on a large 23-inch diagonal screen. Enjoy impressive video and graphics presentation from the 10M:1 dynamic contrast ratio.
Get maximum, unobstructed views of your images and onscreen content from the edge-to-edge borderless screen. Reclaim your desk space with a narrow base that gives you more room to maneuver.
Multi-task to your heart's content.
Control power saving modes, save user settings for easy start up, and more with the step-by-step guide of the preinstalled HP My Display software.
Keep multiple application windows open at the same time and devote separate panels to watching videos or playing games, checking e-mails, and keeping track of social media streams.
Rely on the reassurance of HP's award-winning service and support and a standard, 1-year limited warranty. Our Always On Technology portfolio of services and support is there when you need it.
Energy efficiency your way. Be a better environmental consumer.
HP is committed to global citizenship and environmental responsibility. Do the environment - and your wallet - a favor when you use the HP ENVY 23 Monitor that meets strict energy-efficiency and helps reduce your carbon footprint. IPS technology helps you reduce power consumption costs vs. legacy LCD technology.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- EPEAT Silver registered
- Low Halogen
- Mercury-free display backlights
- Arsenic-free display glass
- All HP computing products are delivered by SmartWay carriers.
- Recycled Packaging
- IPS w/LED backlight
Viewable image area
- 23-inch widescreen - diagonally measured
- Horizontal: 178 degrees
- Vertical: 178 degrees
Native Resolution (recommended)
- 1920x1080 (Full HD)
- Static: 1,000:1
- Dynamic: 10,000,000:1
- 250 nits
Color Gamut (typical)
- 96 pixels per inch
- 0.265 mm
Response Time (typical)
- 7 ms gray to gray
Signal Input Connectors
- 2 - HDMI
- HDCP support
- Audio in
- Headphone out
- External power supply
Maximum Power Consumption
- 28 watts
Energy Saving Mode
- < 0.5 watts
- -5? to + 25?
Security Lock Ready
- 20.94 in (W) x 6.83 in (D) x 15.92 in (H)
- 7.78 lb
- German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Netherlands, Brazilian Portuguese
- Energy Star qualified
- EPEAT Silver registered
- Microsoft WHQL Certification
- GOST 25861, HRN N N0.201, GOST R 50377-1992, GOST 25861, EEI certificate, IS 1121, SASO, SABS IEC 60950-1, NOM-019-SCFI-1998, KC Mark, KCC Mark, PSB mark, ISC mark, C-Tick
- HP MyDisplay: Lets you partition your screen so that multiple application windows can be open at the same time, and even saves user-preferred settings for an easy startup.
On Screen Display
On Screen Display User Controls:
- Image Control
- OSD Control
- Factory Reset
User Programmable Modes:
Monitor Control Buttons:
- Menu, Auto,"-", "+" , "OK/Mute", Power button, Audio controls
- Protected by a one-year HP limited warranty. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.