This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
Built for entertainment. Designed for admiration.
The HP Envy 24 Monitor is a movie-expanding, game-enhancing, music-blasting, mobile-connecting, full HD 23.8-inch work of art.
About ENVY 24
Expand your mobile viewing experience with the dynamic HP Envy 23.8-inch Monitor and the simplicity of MHL connectivity. Immerse yourself in bold BeatsAudio and share brilliant visuals with wide IPS viewing, all within an ultra-thin and modern display design. Be ready to impress with pulsating gaming, dynamic photos, vivid videos, and enhanced web surfing.
Enlarge your mobile screen
- Expand your small screen to the big screen with MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) connectivity - while simultaneously charging your phone or tablet. Also link your notebook or other media using the HDMI or VGA input ports. All media cables are included. BeatsAudio. Sound design.
- Clear and bold audio flows through dual front firing 6 watt speakers, or the side-accessible headphone jack, both enhanced by the acoustical magic of integrated BeatsAudio.
For your viewing pleasure
- The full HD LED screen radiates rich color using HP's BrightView technology - including Low Haze enhancement. Enjoy the 1920x1080 resolution, 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast and wide IPS viewing.
- With no bezel encircling the display, the LCD's glass and image extend nearly edge-to-edge, ideal for seamless multi-monitor set-ups and complete screen viewing.
- For convenient viewing, the screen may tilt 5 degrees forward or 25 degrees back.
Stunning even when off
- An exquisitely modern and ultra-slim display, with strategically engineered front-firing speakers, appears to float above a unique open-wedge designed silver stand.
- Complete viewing: With no bezel encircling the display, the LCD's glass and image extend nearly edge-to-edge, ideal for seamless multi-monitor set-ups and complete screen viewing.
- Share the view: A great view from any position - sitting, reclining, or standing. With In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology, sharing a consistent color image is easy with a broad viewing angle of 178? horizontally and vertically.
- Touch controls: Subtly glowing capacitive touch icons provide convenient access to navigate on-screen display menus. The glow becomes dormant when not in use so as not to distract.
- Audio simplicity: Adjust volume by using the convenient jog dial subtly placed under the edge of the monitor or the quick mute button.
- Adjust to your comfort: For convenient viewing, the screen may tilt 5 degrees forward or 25 degrees back. The monitor may be remounted for portrait viewing.
- HP MyDisplay: Customize your screen with HP MyDisplay Smart software for user settings at start up and partitioning the screen to run up to four different programs viewable simultaneously.
Energy efficient with recyclable plastic componentsand packaging, arsenic-free display glass, low-halogen design, mercury-free LED backlighting, and certifications from Energy Star, and EPEAT.
Relax, HP is here
HP provides a standard 1 year parts-and-labor limited warranty with reliable 24x7 HP technical phone support during the warranty period.
- IPS w/LED backlight
Viewable image area
- 23.8-inch widescreen - diagonally measured
- Horizontal: 178?
- Vertical: 178?
Native Resolution (recommended)
- 1920 x1080 @ 60 Hz (Full HD)
- Static: 1,000:1
- Dynamic: 10,000,000:1
- 300 nits
Color Gamut (typical)
- 95.56 pixels per inch
- 0.2745 mm
Response Time (typical)
- 7 ms gray to gray
Signal Input Connectors
- HDMI + MHL
- HDCP support
- Audio in
- Headphone out
- External power supply
Maximum Power Consumption
- 54 watts
Energy Saving Mode
- < 0.5 watts
- -5? to + 25? vertical
Security Lock Ready
- 21.2 in (W) x 6.3 in (D) x 16.9 in (H)
- 11.35 lb
- English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese
- Partition the screen for simultaneous programs with HP MyDisplay Smart software.
On Screen Display
On Screen Display User Controls:
- Quick View
- Image Position
- Custom Scaling
- OSD Control
- Power Management
- Video Input Control
User Programmable Modes:
Monitor Control Buttons:
- Menu, Audio/Minus ("-"), Input Control/Plus ("+"), and "OK"
- Protected by an HP standard one- or three-year limited warranty (varies by region). Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.