This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product
This HP Deskjet offers affordable, easy, everyday printing. Simply print what you need, when you need it, and use optional high-capacity cartridges for extra value. Save space with this compact design that fits in small spaces. Ideal for home printing on a tight budget with a straightforward printer that's easy to set up and use.
Affordable, everyday printing
- Designed for everyday ease?this printer was designed to be simple so you can print without worries.
- Lock in a better value, using optional high-capacity cartridges.
- Get right to it?start printing right out of the box with quick and easy setup.
Fits right in
- Save your space with a compact printer designed to fit where you need it.
Reduce your impact
- Designed to conserve. Save energy, using a printer that?s Energy Star qualified.
- Easily recycle your Original HP ink cartridges for free through HP Planet Partners.
- Functions - Print
- Print speed, black (ISO, laser comparable) - Up to 7 ppm
- Print speed, color (ISO, laser comparable) - Up to 4 ppm
- Print speed, black (draft) - Up to 20 ppm
- Print speed, color (draft) - Up to 16 ppm
- Print speed - Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see hp.com/go/printerclaims
- Printer page yield - Approximate yield. Actual yield depends on printer and specific use. See hp.com/go/pageyield for more information
- First page out (ready) black - As fast as 17 sec
- First page out (ready) color - As fast as 24 sec
- Resolution (black) - Up to 600 x 600 optimized dpi
- Resolution (color) - Up to 600 x 600 optimized dpi
- Monthly duty cycle - Up to 1000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume - 250 to 500
- Print Technology - HP Thermal Inkjet
- Display - None
- Number of print cartridges - 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
- Replacement cartridges - HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge (~190 pages); HP 61 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages); HP 61XL Black Ink Cartridge (~480 pages); HP 61XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~330 pages). [Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies]
- Compatible ink types - Dye-based (color); pigment-based (black)
- Print languages - HP PCL3 GUI
- Automatic paper sensor - No
- Paper trays, standard - 1
- Paper trays, maximum - 1
- HP ePrint capability - No
- Connectivity, standard - 1 USB 2.0
- Ports - 1 USB 2.0
- Minimum system requirements - Windows 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher.
- Mac OS X v10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion; Intel Core Processor; 1 GB available hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD or Internet; USB
- Compatible operating systems - Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP3)* or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v10.6, Lion, Mountain Lion
- Paper handling input, standard - 60-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard - 25-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing - Manual (driver support provided)
- Envelope input capacity - Up to 5 envelopes
- Borderless printing - No
- Finished output handling - Sheetfed
- Media sizes supported - Letter; legal; 4 x 6 in; 5 x 7 in; 8 x 10 in; No. 10 envelopes
- Media sizes supported - A4; B5; A5; A6; DL envelope
- Media types - Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting)
- Recommended media weight - 20 lb
- Supported media weight - Letter: 16 to 32 lb; HP envelopes: 20 to 24 lb; HP cards: up to 110 lb; HP 4 x 6 inch photo paper: up to 145 lb
- Media weights by paper path - A4: 60 to 90 g/m; HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m; HP cards: up to 200 g/m; HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 300 g/m
Power & Operating Requirements:
- Power - Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz). For China & India, Input ratings are 200 to 240VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3Hz).
- Power consumption - 10 watts maximum, 10 watts (Active), 0.2 watts (Off), 1.6 watts (Standby), 0.8 watt (Sleep)
- Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.
- Operating temperature range - 41 to 104?F
- Operating humidity range - 5 to 90% RH (non-condensing)