Take advantage of easy wireless printing and sharing at home - even print through e-mail. Designed to deliver dependable performance, this affordable e-all-in-one makes it easy to copy and scan, and conserve resources.
Get easy wireless printing - even print through e-mail
- Use HP ePrint mobile printing - if you can e-mail it, you can print it.
- Now with AirPrint, Simply print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Get quick and easy wireless printing and sharing - automatically connect to a network.
- Wirelessly print directly from a smartphone, using HP mobile printing applications.
Print, scan and copy affordably
- Easily print, scan and copy everyday documents from an intuitive, 2.0-inch (5.08 cm) mono display.
- Balance form and function with this compact, wireless e-all-in-one - designed to fit in tight spaces.
- Produce high-quality documents with laser-quality text and vivid color graphics.
- Get a better value for frequent printing when you choose optional high-capacity ink cartridges.
Count on dependable performance and convenience
- Reduce the time you spend waiting for prints - get documents in as fast as 20 seconds in Draft mode.
- Start printing right away with quick and easy installation, and print within a few seconds.
- Get a dependable e-all-in-one that powers up in less than five seconds and shuts down instantly.
- Use Original HP print cartridges for quality, reliability and rewards.
Reduce energy consumption and conserve resources
- Save energy, using an e-all-in-one that is ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Take advantage of intuitive design - this e-all-in-one is composed of 25% post-consumer recycled plastics.
- Save energy with HP Auto-Off Technology - intelligence that can turn your printer off when you don?t need it.
- Get free, easy recycling - cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Print, copy, scan, web
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Black (best): Up to 600 dpi;
- Color (best): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200 dpi input data when printing from a computer (on photo paper)
- First Page Out: As fast as 21 sec black, As fast as 26 sec color
- Black: Up to 20 ppm; Color: Up to 16 ppm
- Laser Comparable Speed: Up to 5.5 ppm black, Up to 4 ppm color
NO OF PRINT CARTRIDGES
- 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
STANDARD PRINTER LANGUAGES
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
SCAN INPUT MODES
- Front-panel scan
- Optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Version 1.9
BIT DEPTH/GRAY SCALE LEVELS
SCAN SIZE MAXIMUM
- Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 in
- Stand-alone copying
- Black: Up to 4.5 cpm
- Color: Up to 2.5 cpm
- Black Text and Graphics: Up to 600 optimized dpi (from 300 dpi input)
- Color Text and Graphics: Up to 600 optimized dpi (from 300 dpi input)
MAX NUMBER OF COPIES
- Up to 30 copies
- 2.0" Mono LCD
DUTY CYCLE (MONTHLY, LETTER)
- Up to 1,000 pages
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n
- 1 USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
HP AUTO WIRELESS CONNECT
HP EPRINT CAPABILITY
MEDIA TYPES SUPPORTED
- Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies
MEDIA SIZES SUPPORTED
- Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
MEDIA WEIGHT RECOMMENDED
- 16 lb
- Nova Greeting Card Factory and HP Photo Creations
- 60-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray
- Maximum Number Paper Trays: 1
- Finished output handling: sheetfed
- Input Capacities: Up to 60 sheets letter/legal, Up to 15 sheets transparencies, Up to 10 sheets labels, Up to 20 sheets 4 x 6 photos, Up to 20 sheets photo paper, Up to 20 cards, Up to 5 envelopes
- Output Capacities: Up to 10 sheets letter/legal, Up to 10 sheets transparencies, Up to 10 sheets labels, Up to 20 cards, Up to 5 envelopes
- Vertical Alignment Accuracy: +/- 0.0002 in (+/- 0.0051 mm)
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2) or higher (32-bit only), Mac OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC: Microsoft Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) RAM, 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer, Windows Vista?: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM, 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer, Windows XP (SP2) or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 128 MB RAM, 512 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher;
- Mac: Mac OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6: PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel Core processor, 300 MB
available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive, Internet browser, USB port
- Maximum Operating Range: 41 to 104? F (5 to 40? C)
- Recommended Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 113? F (0 to 45? C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 140? F (-40 to 60? C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Non-operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Recommended Operating Humidity Range: 15 to 80% RH
- Acoustic Power Emissions: 6.3 B(A) (printing at 6 ppm)
- Acoustic Power Emissions (active, copy or scan): 6.3 B(A) (copying at 6 ppm from flatbed)
- Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 50 dB(A) (printing at 6 ppm)
- Power Supply Type: External power supply
- Power Consumption: 9 watts active, 2.5 watts standby, 0.35 watts manual-off, 1.2 watts sleep
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS (W X D X H)
- 16.81 x 16 x 9.8 in trays open(427 x 406 x 249 mm)
- Maximum: 16.81 x 18.5 x 9.8 in (trays open and extended)
- 7.94 lb (3.5 kg)
- World-class service and support. One-year technical phone support, one-year limited hardware warranty.
- HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge
- HP 61 Tri-color Ink Cartridge