- Enjoy full-screen views with 16:9 and the 16.0" diagonal HP BrightView display.
- Get extra protection from data loss with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection.
- Experience greater speed and comfort with the separate numeric keypad.
- Make a statement with an elegant design wrapped in onyx and chrome HP Mesh Imprint finish.
- Experience the evolution of award-winning HP Imprint finish now in liquid-like metallics with matching input devices.
- Create personalized, silkscreen-quality DVD and CD labels with LightScribe.
- Chat face-to-face or capture video clips using the HP Webcam and integrated microphone.
- Enjoy the ultimate audio entertainment experience with SRS Premium Sound.
Expanding on the sophisticated elegance of the current line, the new dv series is defined by fluid, modern lines and metalized finishes with surprising innovations inside and out. High-gloss HP Imprint finish in onyx and chrome now encases all surfaces visible during normal use for greater durability. The dv6 series Mesh Imprint features a grid-like pattern for subtle contrast to the liquid appearance of the metallic finish. The streamlined look is enhanced with a color-matched keyboard and touchpad. And touch media controls light up and become visible only when the system is powered on further enhancing the clean appearance and helping illuminate the 16:9 widescreen. HP?s mobile products have won coveted International Red Dot, iF and CES Innovation design awards and been recognized by other leading design institutions
Providing more choices than ever, HP MediaSmart enables access to DVDs, videos, photos, music, games, Internet TV, and streamed or recorded TV (with an optional TV Tuner at the touch of a button. Built-in demos show you how to add music to your slide shows or videos with drag-and-drop functionality - and much more. An HDMI port enables you to watch films on an HD TV. Muvee Reveal makes creating films complete with effects and transitions a snap! Enjoy full screen viewing with teh 16:9 aspect ratio. Extras include dual headphone jacks and an HP Mobile Remote Control. It's time to play!
DESIGNED FOR YOUR LIFE
For those who want digital entertainment features and the latest mobile technologies in a stunning design that balances performance and mobility, the HP Pavilion dv6 series Entertainment Notebook PC delivers! Its 16:9 aspect ratio display enables full screen viewing of HD TV and other HD content. elegant Mesh Imprint finish helps protect your system. HP Pavilion notebook PCs help you work faster, connect in new ways and play more.
* Connect with the HP Webcam. Turn your next instant message into a live video chat with the integrated webcam, omni directional microphone and an IM solution. Optimized for low-light environments, it's great for capturing short videos to share on your favorite social networking site. Personalize your videos with included YouCam software from Cyberlink.
* Enhanced security with hard drive protection. HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection locks your hard drive into place when it senses abrupt motion to help prevent data loss. The built-in eSATA/USB Combo port enables fast backup to an external hard drive.
* Personalized disc labels with LightScribe. Create custom laser-etched disc labels right in the drive with LightScribe and preinstalled Cyberlink DVD Suite. Just burn data on the disc, flip it over and burn the cover image using any scanned image and/or text. Visit the LightScribe Web site for more information.
* Photo-ready with 5-in-1 media card reader. Transfer photos from your digital camera in seconds.
* Full-memory access. Windows Vista 64-bit operating systems are able to fully access system memory to support 3D games and complex applications.
- Intel Core2 Duo Processor T6400)
- Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit with Service Pack 1
- 16.0" Diagonal High Definition HP BrightView Display (1366x768)
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD (shared) with up to 1759MB total available graphics memory
- 4096MB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
- 320GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive (SATA)
- LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
- Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN & Bluetooth
|Operating System: ||Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit with Service Pack 1|
|Processor: ||Intel Core2 Duo Processor T6400)|
|Processor Speed: ||2.00 GHz|
|Microprocessor Cache: ||2MB L2 Cache|
|Bus Speed: ||800MHz FSB|
|Memory: ||4096MB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)|
Max supported =8192MB
|Accessible Memory Slots: ||2|
|Video Graphics: ||Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD (shared) with up to 1759MB total available graphics memory|
|Hard Drive: ||320GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive (SATA)|
|Finish and Features: ||HP Mesh Imprint finish & HP Webcam with integrated digital microphone|
|Multimedia Drive: ||LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support|
|Display: ||16.0" Diagonal High Definition HP BrightView Display (1366x768)|
|Network Card: ||Integrated 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)|
|Wireless Option: ||Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN & Bluetooth|
|Digital Media: ||5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader for Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, or xD Picture|
|Fax/Modem: ||High speed 56k modem|
|AUDIO ||SRS Premium Sound|
|Keyboard: ||101-key compatible with full size keyboard with integrated numeric keypad|
|Pointing Device: ||Touch Pad with On/Off button and dedicated vertical scroll Up/Down pad|
|PC card Slots: ||1 ExpressCard/54 Slot (also supports ExpressCard/34)|
|External Ports: || |
- 4 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0, 4th port shared with eSATA
- 2 Headphone out
- 1 microphone-in
- 1 VGA (15-pin)
- eSATA + USB 2.0
- 1 RJ-11 (modem)
- 1 RJ -45 (LAN)
- 1 notebook expansion port 3
- 1 IEEE 1394 Firewire (4-pin)
- 1 Consumer IR (Remote Receiver)
|Dimensions: ||Unpackaged: 14.9" (L) x 10.15" (D) x 1.33" (min H)/1.65" (max H)|
Packaged: 20.5"(W) x 4.3"(D) x13.8"(H)
|Weight: ||Unpackaged: 6.93lbs|
|What's in the Box: ||HP Mobile Remote Control|
|SECURITY ||-Kensington MicroSaver lock slot|
-Accepts 3rd party security lock devices
|Power: ||-65W AC Adapter|
-6-Cell Lithium-Ion battery
|USA HP Warranty and Support: |
- 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty Toll Free Support (NA)
- 1-Year Free Hardware Technical Support
- 30-Days Free Limited Software Support (1 Year* Free Limited
- Software Support with Product Registration) *from date of purchase
|Security and Support: || Symantec Norton Internet Security 2009 (including 60 days complimentary live update)|
HP Help & Support Center
HP Recovery Manager
HP Home Network Center
HP Total Care Advisor
ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
|Productivity and Finance || Microsoft Works|
Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition: 60 Day Trial Version
|Multimedia: || HP MediaSmart|
Cyberlink DVD Suite
Adobe Acrobat Reader
HP Games Powered by Wild Tangent
|Internet Solutions: ||HP Total Care Set Up|
Microsoft Internet Explorer