DESIGNED FOR YOUR LIFE
For those who want an all-in-one performance notebook with rich multimedia features, the HP Pavilion dv6 Entertainment series delivers excellent mobile performance that looks as great as it runs. Powered by the latest processor and graphics technologies, it delivers the features you need to support your digital lifestyle.
- Your PC, simply more personal. Windows 7 is the easiest, fastest, most secure and energy-efficient version of Windows yet. Better ways to find and manage files, like Jump Lists and improved taskbar previews, help you speed through everyday tasks. And great features like HomeGroup makes sharing files on home networks easy, while Snap lets you quickly resize and compare windows on your desktop. Faster and more reliable performance means your PC just works the way you want it to.
- ATI Mobility RadeonTM HD 4650 graphics are designed to deliver HD entertainment with enhanced visual fidelity and home-theater class audio.
New levels of graphical realism are powered by 320 stream processing units and discrete memory. Support for Microsoft DirectX10.
STELLAR DESIGN FROM THE INSIDE OUT
HP starts with a vision of the product that will exceed your expectations with its design elegance and innovation. Our vision drives every decision in order to offer you the most thoughtfully integrated product experience possible. But don't take our word for it; here's the experts' perspective.
- Red Dot International Product Design awards for the HP Pavilion dv6000 series overall and a Special Edition version
- iF Material award for HP Imprint finish, the industry's first adaptation of In-Mold Decoration to a notebook form factor
- PC Magazine Editors' Choice award for the HP Pavilion dv2800t Artist Edition, the industry's first crowd-sourced design selected from over 20,000 entries to a competition run with MTV
- Mobile PC World's Editor's Choice award and listing in Metropolitan Home Design 100 for the HP Mini 1000 Vivienne Tam Edition, the first mobile PC design created in collaboration with a fashion designer
- Numerous awards from Laptop Magazine and leading tech blog.