DESIGNED FOR IDEAL VALUE
For those who want to connect and manage everyday computing tasks with an elegantly minimalist notebook, the HP G60 series Notebook PC delivers balanced mainstream performance at a great value. Powered by Intel processor and graphics technologies, the G60 includes essential features to enhance your PC experience and life.
- Your PC, simplified. Windows 7 is the easiest, fastest, most secure and energy-efficient version of Windows yet. Better ways to find and manage files, like Jump Lists and improved taskbar previews, help you speed through everyday tasks. And great features like HomeGroup make sharing
files on home networks easier, while Snap lets you quickly resize and compare windows on your desktop. Faster and more reliable performance means your PC just works the way you want it to.
- Store more media. The 320GB hard drive has room for up to 51,000 photos or 64,000 songs or 183 hours of recorded video in fair mode or 72 hours of recorded video best mode so your entertainment and critical information goes where you do.
- Stay connected with the HP Webcam. Turn your next instant message into a live video chat with the integrated webcam, omni directional microphone and an IM solution. Optimized for low-light environments, it's great for capturing short videos to share on your favorite social networking site. Personalize your videos with included YouCam software from Cyberberlink.
- Personalized disc labels with LightScribe. Create custom laser-etched disc labels right in the drive with LightScribe and preinstalled Cyberlink DVD Suite. Just burn data on the disc, flip it over and burn the cover image using any scanned image and/or text. Visit the LightScribe Web site for more information.
- Photo-ready with 5-in-1 media card reader. Transfer photos from your digital camera in seconds and conveniently upload to Snapfish for editing,
sharing, printing and use in calendars, cards, flipbooks and more.
The new HP G60 series is simply elegant. Its highly-polished reflective top cover and palm rest area complement the matte finish everywhere else. The HP Imprint finish in piano black on the top cover and in silver surrounding the keyboard provides greater durability than traditional painted surfaces. HP's Design team has been recognized by distinguished design institutions, including International CES, iF International Forum, ID Magazine, Good Design and Red Dot International.