Designed for exceptional performance The HP Pavilion Elite delivers an amazing high-end home entertainment experience, DX10 3D Mainstream gaming, and power for the most demanding PC tasks. This premium PC's enhanced features and technology puts everything you need where you want it.
- The Pavilion Elite PC features a built-in wireless antenna for fast, flexible 802.11b/g/n wireless networking.
- Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit edition with Service Pack 1 lets you take full advantage of the 64-bit processor and expanded system memory.
- One touch of the HP Easy Backup button lets you back up your files instantly, helping to protect irreplaceable photos and files.
- The SuperMulti DVD burner with LightScribe technology lets you etch custom, silkscreen-quality labels and artwork directly onto LightScribe-enabled CDs and DVDs.
- A recessed landing pad on top of the chassis offers a convenient place for connecting USB and FireWire devices.
- The front-panel 15-in-1 memory card reader makes it easy to transfer photos, music, and other files to and from your digital camera and other peripheral devices.
Latest processor technology
Step up from dual core with the AMD Phenom X4 Quad-Core Processor. With four cores in a single processor, the AMD Phenom X4 delivers phenomenal performance for multitasking and multimedia, and it?s a perfect match for Windows Vista.
Capability meets possibility
The 64-bit edition of Windows Vista Home Premium [or Ultimate] with Service Pack 1 is for serious computer users who have advanced high-performance needs. This latest edition integrates Windows Vista innovation with cutting-edge PC hardware to deliver expanded memory, stronger security, and enhanced reliability. Security features such as Data Execution Prevention (DEP) and Microsoft PatchGuard offer additional protection against a wide range of threats, while increased memory improves the performance of applications with heavy memory demands. Windows Vista Service Pack 1 includes the latest operating system improvements and enhancements from Microsoft.
|Operating System||Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit edition with Service Pack 1 - delivers premier performance, reliability, and enhanced security|
|Processor||-AMD LIVE Smarter Digital Entertainment|
-AMD Phenom X4 9750 Quad-Core Processor
|Chipset||nVidia nForce 430|
|Cache (L2)||2MB L2 Cache|
|Bus Speed||2000MT/s System Bus|
|Memory||8GB PC2-6400 DDR2 SDRAM memory (4x2408MB for ultimate performance)|
|Hard Drive||750GB 7200RPM SATA 3Gb/s hard drive|
|Expandable Drive |
|HP Pocket Media Drive Bay|
|Optical Drive(s)||SuperMulti DVD Burner with LightScribe Technology 16x DVD?R, 8x DVD+RW, 6x DVD-RW, 8x DVD+R DL, 8x DVD-R DL, 12x DVD-RAM, 16x DVD-ROM, 40x CDR, 32x CDRW, 40x CD-ROM|
|Video Graphics||ATI Radeon HD 3650 graphics card with 512MB dedicated graphics memory, DVI, HDMI and VGA capabilities, and support for Microsoft DirectX 10. Up to 2303MB Total Available Graphics Memory as allocated by Windows Vista|
|Network Interface||Integrated 10/100Base T network interface|
|Wireless Connectivity||Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n|
|Sound||High Definition Audio, 8 speaker configurable|
|Memory Slots||4 DIMM (240-pin, DDR2) (occupied)|
|Expansion Slots||-1 PCI (available)|
-2 PCI Express x1 (24) (1 available)
-1 PCI Express x16 (24) (occupied)
|Expansion Bays||-2 external 5.25" (one available)|
-1 external 3.5" (occupied)
-2 internal 3.5" (one available)
|External Ports||Front panel 15-in-1 memory card reader with built-in TV remote receiver: supports SmartMedia, xD, MultiMedia Card, Secure Digital (SD), Mini Secure Digital, Compact Flash I, Compact Flash II, IBM Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, RSMMC, MMC Mobile, MMC+|
-6 USB 2.0 ports (2 Front, 4 Back)
-2 FireWire (IEEE 1394) port(s) (1 Front, 1 Back)
-Headphone; Microphone (Front)
-2 PS/2; Digital Audio Out; LAN; Microphone/Line-in/Line-out; Rear speaker-out; Side speaker-out; Center (subwoofer); VGA-out (Back)
|Mouse and |
|-HP optical mouse|
-HP multimedia keyboard
|Dimensions||-Unpackaged: 7.00" (W) x 16.61" (L/D) x 15.51" (H) approx.|
-Packaged: 11.89" (W) x 19.49" (L/D) x 20.24" (H) approx.
|Weight||-Unpackaged: 24.25 lbs approx.|
-Packaged: 31.53 lbs approx.
|US HP Warranty and |
- One-year limited PC hardware warranty and software support
- Desktop icon provides one click access to built-in desktop Help and Support Center.
- Easy, online access to questions, answers and troubleshooting information via www.hp.com/support
- Direct, knowledgeable assistance available 24/7 toll-free by phone.
Extended Service Plans:
- You can choose from a variety of Extended Service Plans from HP to meet your individual needs by calling 1-866-234-1377 or by going to www.hp.com/go/totalcare
|Photo and Video||muvee autoProducer: Automatically create professional looking home videos and burn to DVD|
|Entertainment||Cyberlink DVD Suite Deluxe: Automatically fix and edit videos and create CDs and DVDs. Edit, burn and archive data to discs.|
|Productivity||-Microsoft Works 9: Includes a word processor, spreadsheet, database and calendar|
-Microsoft Office Home and Student Edition 2007 Trial: 60-day trial version
-Adobe Reader 8: Read and print PDF file
|PC Security||-Includes Norton Internet Security 2008. Protects your PC and your identity when you email, bank and shop online. 60 days of protection updates included.|
-HP Easy Backup - backs up your personal files, including photos, music, video, emails, bookmarks and documents.
|Online Services||Easy sign-up to major dial-up and broadband Internet Service Providers:|
- MSN dial-up (offer included)
- NetZero Dial-Up (offer included)
- NetZero Accelerated Dial-Up (offer included)
- Juno Turbo Dial-Up (offer included)
- High Speed Internet Services Comparison Shopping