This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc) and returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product
Produce professional-quality documents on the go, using built-in Bluetooth wireless technology. Make quick copies,easily scan while on the go, and print from selected notebooks and mobile devices.
The world's first inkjet mobile all-in-one.
- Use the 2.36-inch color touchscreen to print, scan and copy quickly and easily.
- Scan Copy and print up to legal-size documents.
- Print at your convenience, using built-in Bluetooth technology and an intuitive 2.36-inch color touchscreen.
Impressive features bundled in one mobile product.
- Print at your convenience, using built-in Bluetooth technology and a power-saving all-in-one.
- Rely on a long-life, lithium ion battery - print up to 500 pages when the battery is fully charged.
- Do more - produce professional-quality documents on the go, using Original HP high-capacity ink cartridges.
- Print at up to 22 ppm black/18 ppm color and ISO speeds up to 5 ppm black/3.5 ppm color.
Professional-quality documents from mobile devices.
- Use Bluetooth technology to produce professional-quality documents from selected notebooks or netbooks.
- Print high-quality documents from selected smartphones and mobile phones, using Bluetooth technology.
- Print directly from Windows Mobile phones and BlackBerry smartphones.
Professional-quality from a reliable performer.
- Take advantage of convenient mobile printing from a reliable, compact all-in-one.
- Expect great performance - this all-in-one is tested to operate in tough conditions.
- Print documents with laser-quality black text and vivid color graphics, plus 4 x 6-inch borderless photos.
- Connect to a PictBridge compatible device and print lab-quality photos on the go.
- Print, Copy, Scan
- Print Speeds (draft, letter): 22 ppm black, 18 ppm color
- ISO Speeds: Up to 5 ppm black, Up to 3.5 ppm color
- Black (best): Up to 600 x 600 rendered dpi(when printing from a computer)
- Color : Up to 4800 x1200 optimized dpi (When printing from a computer on selected Hp photo paprs and 1200 input dpi)
- SureSupply Supported: Yes; Direct Print Supported: Yes (memory cards, PictBridge cameras)
- AIO Multitasking Supported: Yes; Borderless Printing: Yes (up to 4 x 6 in)
PRINT LANGUAGES STANDARD
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- HP Thermal Inkjet
DUPLEX PRINT OPTIONS
- Manual (driver support provided)
PRINTER SMART SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Manual duplex, print on 4 x 6-in to envelope and up to legal size, single-sheet scan, borderless 4 x 6-in photo
- Dye-based (color), pigment-based (black)
- ISO Speeds: Up to 4 ppm black, Up to 2 ppm color
- Black Text/Graphics: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Color Text/Graphics: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
COPIER REDUCE ENLARGE
- 25 to 400%
SCAN FILE FORMAT
- Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
- Up to 1.7 ppm (200 dpi, b&w); up to 0.9 ppm (200 dpi, color)
- Hardware: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Optical: Up to 600 dpi
SCAN SIZE MAXIMUM
- 8.5 x 14 in (216 x 356 mm)
SCAN INPUT MODES
- Front-panel scan, copy; HP Officejet 150 Mobile AiO Driver
BIT DEPTH/GRAYSCALE LEVELS
- Version 1.9
CAMERA PHONE SUPPORTED
- 1 USB 2.0, 1 PictBridge, 1 Memory Card slot, 1 Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
- Yes, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
- Standard (Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR)
- Maximum/Standard: 64 MB
MEMORY CARD COMPATIBILITY
- Secure Digital (SD), MultimediaCard (MMC)
SEND TO EMAIL CAPABILITY
- 2.36" (5.9cm) touchscreen CGD (color graphics)
- ARM9 core/220 MHz
MEDIA SIZES SUPPORTED
- Letter, legal, statement, executive, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch), cards (3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 8 in), photo (5 x 7 in, 4 x 6 in)
MEDIA WEIGHT SUPPORTED
- Tray 1: 16 to 24 lb (plain paper); 20 to 55 lb (envelope); up to 90 lb (cards);
- Recommended Media Weight: 20 lb (75 g/m2)
- Single sheet
- Input Capacity: Up to 50 sheets plain paper
CUSTOM MEDIA SIZES
- 3 x 4 to 8.5 x 14 in (76.2 x 101.6 to 215.90 x 355.6 mm)
- Up to 500 pages
RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME
- 100 to 500 pages
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS
- Microsoft Windows 8, Windows Vista Windows XP Professional (32-bit),SpP2; Mac OS X v 10.8,V 10.6, OSX Lion, OX Mountain Lion; Linux
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC: Microsoft Windows 8: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port; Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1.1 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor,
1.0 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port; Windows XP (32-bit) SP2: Intel PentiumII, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 600 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port;
- Mac: Mac OS X v10.5.8, v10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, 1 GB HD, CD-ROM/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB.
- Recommended Operating Temperature Range: 59 to 90? F (15 to 32? C);
- Maximum Operating Temperature Range : 41 to 104? F (5 to 40? C);
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 140? F (-40 to 60? C);
- Operating Humidity Range: 15 to 95% RH;
- Recommended Humidity Operating Range: 15 to 90% RH;
- Non-Operating Humidity Range: 20 to 90% RH
- Acoustic Power Emissions: 5.0 B(A) (Best); 5.6 B(A) (Normal); 6.1 B(A) (Fast Draft);
- Acoustic Power Emissions (active, copy or scan): 5.8 B(A) (Copy mono normal mode);
- Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 38 dB(A) (Best); 43 dB(A) (Normal); 48 dB(A) (Fast Draft)
- Power Supply Type: External universal power supply
- Input Voltage: 90 to 132 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz; 180 to 264 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz
- Power Consumption: 22 watts (active), 3.2 watts (sleep), 6.4 watts (standby), 0.4 watts (manual-Off)
- W x D x H: 13.98 x 6.95 x 3.52 in (350 x 171 x 90 mm)
- 6.4 lbs (6.8 lbs with battery) (2.9 kg (3.1 kg with battery))
- One-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support; one-year technical phone support
REPLACEMENT INK CARTRIDGES5
- HP 98 Black Inkjet Print Cartridge (~ 440 pages)
- HP 95 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge (~ 330 pages)
- HP 94 Black Inkjet Print Cartridge (~ 500 pages)
- HP 97 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge (~ 560 pages)
- HP 99 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge (~ 95 pages)