CONDITION: Previously owned. May have cosmetic markings. printer only, no cartridges.
This USED product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, optional accessories may not be included, etc). Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
Affordable at-home printing with HP Instant Ink
- Save up to 50% on ink ordered by your printer and delivered to your door.
- Full of value - print up to twice as many pages with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
- Get high-quality prints - time after time - with an all-in-one designed and built to be reliable.
- Print photos and documents for the same low price with HP Instant Ink.
Easy mobile printing
- Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer - and easily print without accessing a network.
- Manage printing tasks and scan on the go with the free HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets. Your pages come out great?even if you're not there.
Everything you need - right away
- Take charge of your tasks and finish in less time with the easy-to-use 2.2-inch (5.5 cm) display.
- Quickly fax, scan, and copy multipage documents with the 35-page automatic document feeder.
- Access coloring pages, recipes, coupons, and more with free HP Printables - delivered on your schedule.
- No need to wait - start printing right away with easy setup. Automatically connect to your wireless network.
Designed to fit your life
- Save your space with a compact all-in-one designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it.
- Print in any room you choose - without causing disruptions. Optional quiet mode helps keep noise to a minimum.
- Functions / Multitasking Supported: Print, copy, scan, photo / No
- Print Speed: Black (ISO): Up to 8.5 ppm; Color (ISO): Up to 6 ppm; First Page Out Black: As fast as 14 sec; First Page Out Color: As fast as 17 sec; Black (Draft): Up to 20 ppm; Color (Draft): Up to 16 ppm
- Print Resolution: Black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi; Color (best): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print Cartridges Number: 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color)
- Borderless Printing: Yes
- Standard Print Languages: HP PCL 3 GUI; PCLm (HP Apps/UPD); URF (AirPrint)
- Print Smart Software Features: Manual Duplex
- Scan Type / Technology: Flatbed, ADF / Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scan Resolution: Hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 ppi; Optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan File Format: pdf, bmp, jpg, gif, tif, png
- Scan Input Modes: Front-panel scan, copy, fax
- Scan Size Maximum: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.69 in
- Bit Depth / Grayscale Levels: 24-bit/ 256
- Copy Speed: Black (ISO): Up to 7 cpm; Color (ISO): Up to 3.5 cpm
- Copy Resolution: Black (text and graphics): 600 x 300 dpi; 600 x 300 dpi; Color (text and graphics): 600 x 300 dpi
- Copier Resize: 25 to 400%
- Copier Settings: Fit to page/actual/custom
- Fax Speed: Up to: 33.6 kbps; Letter: 4 secs per page
- Fax Resolution: Black (best): Up to 300 x 300 dpi; Color (best): Photo - 203 x 196 (8-bit grayscale); Black (standard): Standard ? 203 x 98; Color (standard): 200 x 200
- Fax Features: Fax Memory: Up to 99 pages (black and white), based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.; Auto-Redialing: Yes; Fax Delayed Sending: Yes; Distinctive Ring Detection Supported: Yes; Fax Forwarding Supported: Yes; Junk Barrier Supported: Yes; PC Interface Supported: Yes; Telephone Handset Supported: Yes
- Standard Connectivity: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Network Capabilities: Via built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Network Ready: Standard (built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n)
- Wireless Capability: Yes
- Mobile Printing Capability: Features wireless direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint as well as other solutions; Mopria-certified. Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, iOS, Blackberry, Symbian, Windows 8, Windows RT.
- Memory: Maximum: 512Mb DDR1, 128M flash
- Processor Speed: 180 MHz
- Duty Cycle: Monthly, letter: Up to 1000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 100 to 240
- Media Types Supported: Plain paper, photo paper, brochure paper, envelopes and other specialty inkjet papers
- Media Weight Supported: Letter: 16 to 32 lb; HP envelopes: 20 to 24 lb; HP cards: up to 110 lb; HP 4 x 6 inch photo paper: up to 145 lb
- Media Sizes Supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
- Media Sizes Custom: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Paper Handling: 60-sheet input tray; 25-sheet output tray; Duplex Options: Manual (driver support provided); Auto Document Feeder Capacity: Standard, 35 sheets; Envelope Feeder: No; Standard Paper Trays: 1; Input Capacities: Up to 60 sheets standard; Up to 5 envelopes; Up to 20 sheets; Up to 10 sheets labels; Up to 60 sheets legal; Output Capacities: Up to 25 sheets standard; Up to 5 envelopes; Up to 20 cards; Up to 10 sheets labels; Up to 25 sheets legal
- What's in the Box: HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Printer; HP 63 Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~190 pages); HP 63 Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~165 pages); Software CD; Setup Poster; Power cord; Phone cord.
- Instant Ink Eligible: Instant Ink Ready / Save up to 50% on ink. For more information visit https://www.hpinstantink.com
- Product Dimensions: W x D x H: 17.72 x 14.33 x 8.54 in; Maximum: 17.71 x 22.55 x 10.66 in
- Product Weight: 12.37 lb
- Energy Efficiency Compliance: ENERGY STAR certified
- Display Description: 2.2 in (5.5 cm) Touch mono display with magic frame
- Software Included: HP Printer Software, HP Update, Show for Supplies Online, HP Photo Creations
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7; OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
- Minimum System Requirements PC: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor ,850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.
- Minimum System Requirements MAC: OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite; 1 GB HD; Internet; USB
- Power: Power Supply Type: Internal; Power Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz); Power Consumption: 10 watts maximum, 0.1 watts (Off), 2.83 watts (Standby), 1.17 watt (Sleep)
- Acoustics: Acoustic Power Emissions: 6.0 B(A); Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 48 dB(A)
- Operating Environment: Operating Temperature Range: 41 to 104 degrees F; Recommended Operating Temperature: 59 to 90 degrees F; Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 140 degrees F; Non-Operating Humidity Range: 5% to 90% RH non-condensing; Operating Humidity Range: 15% to 80% RH non-condensing; Recommended Humidity Operating Range: 20% to 80% RH non-condensing
- HP Service and Support Options: UZ381E - HP 2 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange; UZ382E - HP 3 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange; UZ383E - HP 4 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange