This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
A full-featured e-all-in-one that can help transformyour home office into a more productive and efficient work space with the Neat OrganizationSystem. Print high-quality documents and photos from your mobile devices.
Work smarter with the Neat Organization System
- Automatically organize scanned documents using included Neat cloud-based service.
- Safeguard data in the cloud and 1TB of included storage - with access from anywhere you're connected.
- Organize information from scanned receipts, business cards and documents for quick, easy searching.
- Easily export business data to essential programs like Microsoft Excel, Outlook, TurboTax, and Quicken.
Mobile printing plus office productivity
- The easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet with or without a router or local wireless network
- Time saving productivity features include the 25-page automatic document feeder and two-sided printing.
- Print 4x6 and 5x7-in. photos from your mobile device without switching paper using separate photo paper tray.
- Start printing and organizing quickly with easy setup from your smartphone, tablet, or PC
Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink.
- Print color documents and photos for the same ink cost as black text.
- Print lab-quality color photos in seconds-for pennies,when you sign up for HP Instant Ink.
- Getting started with HP Instant Ink is quick and easy
- HP high-yield ink cartridges offer an additional low cost printing options for high volume printing.
High productivity. Lowcosts.
- Access the latest business tips, news, and more with free HP Printables - delivered on your schedule
- Manage this HP e-all-in-one and scan on the go with the free HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app
- Easily connect to your local network and the Internet - wirelessly or using the Ethernet port.
- Print fromyour iPhone , iPad, Android-based mobile devices, Amazon Kindle Fire - and many more.
- Print, Fax, Scan, Copy, Web, Photo; Yes
- Black(ISO): Up to 14 ppm; Color(ISO): Up to 9 ppm
- First Page Out Black: As fast as 18 sec; First Page Out Color: As fast as 22 sec;
- Black(Draft): Up to 22 ppm; Color (Draft): Up to 21 ppm
- Black (best): Up to 1200x1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- Color (best): Up to 4800x1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and Print in Max dpi)
- HP Thermal Inkjet
Print Cartridges Number
- 2 (1 black, 1Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
Standard Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- Flatbed; CIS
- Hardware: Up to 1200x1200 dpi; Optical: 1200dpi
Scan File Format
- pdf, bmp, jpg, gif, tif, tif, png
Scan Input Modes
- Front panel or HP Solution Center desktop scanning to computer, SD card or E-mail
- ADF: 8.5x14 in Maximum; Flatbed: 8.5x11.7 in
- 15 seconds per scan
Bit depth/Gray scale levels
- 24-bit; 256
Digital Sending Standard Features
- Scan to email [via printer control app]; From software: Scan to file; Scan to email
- Black (ISO): Up to 11 cpm; Color (ISO): Up to 5 cpm; Black (Draft): Up to 21 cpm; Color (Draft): Up to 19 cpm
- Black (text and graphics): 300x300 dpi; 300x300 dpi; Color (text and graphics): 600 x600 dpi
Maximum Number Of Copies
- Up to 50 copies
- 25 to 400%
- Number of Copies; 2-Sided; Draft; Black; Color; Quality; Resize; Lighter/Darker; Paper Size; Paper Type; Margin Shift; Enhancements; Set as New Defaults
- Up to: 33.6kbps (fast), 14.4kbps (medium), and 9.6kbps (slow); Letter: 4 sec per page
- Black (best): Up to 300x311 dpi; Color (best): 200x208 dpi; Black (standard): 98x208 dpi; Color (standard): 200x208 dpi
- Fax Memory: Up to 100 pages in black and white; Auto Fax Reduction Supported: Yes; Auto-Redialing: Yes; Fax Delayed Sending: Yes (black only); Distinctive Ring Detection Supported: Yes; Fax Forwarding Supported: Yes; Fax Phone TAM Interface Supported: Yes; Fax Polling Supported: No; Fax Telephone Mode Supported: Yes; Junk Barrier Supported: Yes, requires Caller ID; Maximum Speed Dialing Numbers: Up to 120 numbers; PC Interface Supported: Yes, PC send and PC archive; Remote Retrieval Capability Supported: No; Telephone Handset Supported: No
- 1 USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
Mobile Printing Capability
- Features Wi-Fi Direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple Air Print as well as other solutions. Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows 8, Windows RT
- Standard: 128 MB DDR3 Memory
- 525 MHz
- Monthly, letter: Up to 1,000 pages
Recommended Monthly Page Volume
- 300 to 400
Media Types Supported
- Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
Media Weight Supported
- 16 to 72 lb
Media Sizes Supported
- Letter, legal, 4x6in, 5x7in, 8x10in, No.10 envelopes
Media Sizes Custom
- 4 x5 to 8.5x14 in
- 125 sheet Main Input Tray, 15 sheet Photo Tray; 25-sheet output tray; Duplex Options: Automatic; Auto Document Feeder Capacity: Standard, 25 sheets; Envelope Feeder: No; Standard Paper Trays: 2 (Main and Photo Trays); Input Capacities: Up to 125 sheets standard; Up to 5 envelopes; Up to 40 cards transparencies; Up to 40 cards;Up to 40 sheets labels; Up to 125 sheets legal; Output Capacities: Up to 25 sheets standard;Up to 5 envelopes; Up to 25 sheets transparencies; Up to 25 cards; Up to 10 sheets labels; Up to 10 sheets legal
- HP 62 Black Ink Cartridge (~200 pages); HP62 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages); HP 62 XL Black Ink Cartridge (~600 pages); HP62XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~415 pages); HP Instant Ink eligible / Save up to 50% on ink
- W x D x H: 17.9 x 16.1 x 7.6 in; Maximum: 17.87 x 22.17 x 7.60 in
- 18.23 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week limited phone support
- 3.5" capacitive touch color graphics; Cap Sense On button; WiFi LED; Neat LED; NFC compatible
- 3.5" (8.89cm) Capacitive touchscreen color graphics
- HP Printer Software, HP Update, Shop for Supplies Online, HP Photo Creations
- Neat Organization System
Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only), Vista,7,8,8.1; Mac OS X Lion,OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks
Minimum System Requirements
- PC: Windows 7, 8, 8.1:1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6
- MAC: Mac OS X v10.7 Lion, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, 1 GB HD; Internet, USB
- Power Supply Type: Built-in Power Supply; Power Requirements: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3Hz); Power Consumption: 6.32 watts (Ready), 1.90 watts (Sleep), 0.29 (Off)
- Acoustic Power Emissions: 6.4 B(A) (printing at 6 PPM); Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 49 dB (A) (Print mono, simplex, normal mode, A4 paper)
- Operating Temperature Range: 41 to 104?F; Recommended Operating Temperature: 41 to 95?F; Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 140?F; Non-Operating Humidity Range: 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing) ; Operating Humidity Range: 15 to 80% RH (non-condensing); Recommended Humidity
Operating Range: 20 to 80% RH
- 1 TB Hard Drive (Included)