This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
Get professional color for up to 50 percent lower cost per page than lasers. Easily print on the go, and increase productivity with wireless and wired networking, plus automatic two-sided printing. Rely on HP to help conserve resources.
- ISO Speeds: Up to 20 ppm black and up to 16 ppm color
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Built-in wired Ethernet 10/100Base-TX (RJ45) networking, Built-in wireless 802.11n networking
- Paper Handling: 250-sheet input tray, optional second 250-sheet input tray, 150-sheet output tray
- Borderless Printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 279 mm)
Professional color for a lower cost per page than lasers
- Print professional color for up to 50 percent lower cost per page than lasers, and get a better value for frequent printing.
- Print documents that resist fading, water and highlighter-pen smearing, using HP Officejet inks.
- Get ISO print speeds up to 20 ppm black and 16 ppm color, using affordable, individual inks.
Mobile printing and network connectivity made easy
- HP ePrint - now, printing is as mobile as you are. If you can e-mail it, you can print it.
- Connect to your network wirelessly or with built-in Ethernet, or directly to your PC with Hi-Speed USB.
- Easily print from a smartphone with HP mobile print applications. HP ePrint-enabled printers - now with AirPrint.
Trusted productivity, dependable performance
- Increase your productivity with automatic two-sided printing.
- Simplify printing tasks with an easy-to-use control panel and graphic display.
- Create borderless, double-sided flyers and brochures, plus print impressive business photos.
- Decrease printer intervention, using the 250-sheet paper tray. Add a second tray to double capacity.
Superior energy and resource savings
- Use up to 50 percent less energy than lasers with this ENERGY STAR qualified printer.
- Consume up to 50 percent less paper while printing, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Use up to 70 percent less packaging and supplies by weight compared with lasers, plus easily recycle cartridges.
- Use Original HP print cartridges for quality, reliability and rewards.
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Black: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advanced Photo paper, 1200 x 1200 input dpi
- ISO Speeds: Up to 20 ppm black, Up to 16 ppm color
- HP Web Jetadmin
BORDERLESS PRINTING CAPABILITY
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 279 mm)
- Pigment-based (black and color)
PRINT LANGUAGES STANDARD
- HP PCL 3 GUI, HP PCL 3 Enhanced
DUPLEX PRINT OPTIONS
- Automatic (standard)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Built-in wired Ethernet 10/100Base-TX (RJ45) networking, Built-in wireless 802.11n networking
MOBILE PRINTING CAPABILITY
- HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11n)
SUPPORTED NETWORK PROTOCOLS
- TCP/IP, IPv6, DHCP, DHCPv6, NetBIOS, SNMP V1, HTTP, HTTPS, SLP, Bonjour, WSD, LPD, BOOTP, WINS, LLMNR, ARP, IPP
- Color LCD
CAMERA PHONE SUPPORTED
- Yes. Direct photo or PDF printing from Smart phones through AP/STA, by using mobile apps (e.g. Android iPrint app) or native iOS (e.g., iPhone), ePrint through cloud server
- Iconic base informatic display (i.e. ink level, wireless/ethernet status, out-of-paper, etc), 3 LED lights (Resume, ePrint, Wireless), 5 buttons (Resume, Cancel, Power, ePrint, Wireless)
- Plain paper, Thick plain paper, HP Bright White Paper, HP Premium Presentation Paper, Matte, HP Premium Plus Photo Papers, Other inkjet papers, HP Advanced Photo Papers, HP Everyday Photo Paper, Matte, HP Everyday Photo Paper, Glossy, Other photo papers, Other specialty papers, Other Greeting Cards, HP Brochure Paper 180g, Glossy, HP Brochure and Flyer Paper, Matte, HP Tri-fold Brochure Paper, Matte, HP Tri-fold Brochure Paper, Glossy, Other brochure papers, Plain hagaki, Inkjet hagaki, Photo Hagaki, Card Stock
MEDIA SIZES SUPPORTED
- Letter, Legal, Government Legal, Executive, Statement, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 13 x 18 cm, 8 x 10 in, 10 x 15 cm, L, Photo 2L, Envelope (#10, Monarch, 5.5bar), Card (3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 8 in)
MEDIA WEIGHT SUPPORTED
- Tray 1: 16 to 28 lb (plain paper), 60 to 75 lb (photo), 20 to 24 lb (envelope), 90 to 110 lb (card)
- Input: 250-sheet input tray, optional second 250-sheet input tray, Up to 80 Cards, Up to 30 Envelopes, Up to 100 sheets Lables, Up to 100 sheets Photo Paper
- Output: 150-sheet output tray, Up
- 128 MB DDR3
- 360 MHz ARM R4, 360 MHz ST231 PIE DSP
DUTY CYCLE (MONTHLY, LETTER)
- Up to 25,000 pages
RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME
- 250 to 1,250 pages
- HP Printer Software, Microsoft Toolbar, HP Update, Shop for Supplies Online
PRINTER SMART SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Print in Grayscale, Preserve Layout, HP Real Life Technologies, Borderless Printing, Print Odd/Even Pages, Print All Text as Black
OPERATING SYSTEMS (COMPATIBLE)
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP3) or higher (32-bit only) Mac OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6, Linux
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit (Ultimate Edition, Enterprise Edition and Business Edition), Operating System Support (Enterprise: Print driver only), Windows XP (32-bit) (Professional and Home Editions), Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services, Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services with Citrix ZenApp, Windows 2003 Server Terminal Services, Windows 2003 Small Business Server Terminal Services, Windows 2003 Server Terminal Services with Citrix Presentation Server 4.5, Windows 2003 Server Terminal Services with Citrix Presentation Server 4.0, Windows 2003 Server Terminal Services with Citrix Metaframe XP with Feature Release 3, Mac OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6, Linux, Novell Netware 6, 6.5, Open Enterprise Server 6.5 (Novell iPrint support only);
- Mac: Mac OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6: PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel Core Processor, 500 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port
- Power Supply Type: Built-in Universal Power Supply
- Power Supply Required: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10 percent), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power Consumption: Active: 3.84 watts (230 V), 3.52 watts (115 V); Sleep: 1.26 watts (230 V), 1.15 watts (115 V); Standby: 0.27 watts (230 V), 0,19 watts (115 V); Manual-Off: 0.27 watts (230 V), 0.19 watts (115 V)
- Pressure Emissions: 53 dB(A) (plain mono Normal mode)
- Power Emissions: 6.6 B(A) (plain mono Normal mode
- 19.45 x 25.43 x 11.18 in (with 2nd tray and trays opened and extended)
- 24.2 lb (11 kg)