This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, etc) and returns will not be accepted. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
Produce professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers and accelerate productivity with apps onthe large touchscreen, networking options and versatile e-all-in-one performance. Easily print from a mobile device with HP ePrint.
Professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers
- Print professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers, and get a better value for frequent printing.
- Print documents that resist fading, water and highlighter-pen smears, using HP Officejet inks.
- Achieve ISO print speeds up to 20 ppm black and 16 ppm color, using affordable, individual inks.
- Depend on a printer with a 25,000-page monthly duty cycle - the perfect fit for reliable color printing.
Efficient Web connectivity - even print on the go
- Print from a variety of mobile devices on the go. With HP ePrint - now you can print from virtually anywhere.6
- Use the large touchscreen with gesturing to access business apps, plus quickly print and store files.
- Easily view and print photos from a USB drive and memory cards.
- Stay connected - share on a wireless or wired network.
Standout versatility with copy and scan solutions
- Create flawless copies with CopySmart solutions and easily create and print a one-sided copy of a two-sided ID.
- Get automatic two-sided print, copy and scan capabilities, and do more with the 50-page automatic document feeder.
- Improve workflow - send quick faxes, scan up to legal-size documents to a PC or e-mail, and more.
- Create borderless, double-sided flyers and brochures, plus print impressive business photos.
Exceptional energy and resource savings
- Use up to 50% less energy than lasers with this ENERGY STAR qualified printer, and preset On or Off times.
- Easily recycle cartridges, and use up to 70% less supplies and packaging by weight compared with lasers.
- Consume up to 50% less paper while printing, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Use Original HP ink cartridges for quality, reliability and rewards.
- Print, fax, scan, copy, web
- ISO Speed: Up to 20 ppm black, Up to 16 ppm color
- Black (best): Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Color (best): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advanced Photo paper, 1200 x 1200 input dpi
- SureSupply Supported: Yes
- Direct Print Supported: Yes (memory cards)
PRINT LANGUAGES STANDARD
- HP PCL 3 GUI, HP PCL 3 Enhanced
- HP Thermal Inkjet
PRINT CARTRIDGES, NUMBER
- 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
MOBILE PRINTING CAPABILITY
- HP ePrint, HP WebOS printing (TouchPad only), Apple AirPrint
DUPLEX PRINT OPTIONS
- Automatic (standard)
- Yes, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)
- 360 MHz
COMPATIBLE INK TYPES
- Pigment-based (black and color)
- Black Text/Graphics: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Color Text/Graphics: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
MAX NUMBER OF COPIES
- Up to 99 copies
COPIER SMART SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Copy Fix - automatic de-skew and frame removal on black copy on glass bed, Easy Copy ID
- Poster, clone, mirror copy, auto-enlarge
FAX SPEED (LETTER)
- 4 sec per page
- Junk Barrier Supported: Yes, requires Caller ID
- PC Interface Supported: Yes, HP Software support provided
- Fax Auto-redialing: Yes
- Fax Delayed Sending: Yes
- Fax Forwarding Supported: Yes
- Black: 203 x 98 dpi
- Color: 200 x 200 dpi
- Photo: 203 x 196 dpi
FAXING OPTIONS (ADF)
- Up to 100 pages
FAX SMART SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Digital Fax - Fax to Mac/Fax to PC is available to download with Windows and Macintosh
- ADF (Letter): Up to 11 ppm (200 ppi, b&w), Up to 7 ppm (200 ppi, color)
- Color (4 x 6 photo): < 11 sec
- Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Flatbed, ADF
- Up to 4800 dpi
SCAN FILE FORMAT
- Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
SCAN INPUT MODES
- Front-panel scan, copy, fax, or from software
SCAN SIZE MAXIMUM
- 8.5 x 14 in (216 x 356 mm)
SCANNING OPTIONS (ADF)
BIT DEPTH/GRAY SCALE LEVELS
- Version 1.9
- 1 USB 2.0, 1 Host USB, 1 Ethernet, 1 Wireless 802.11n, 2 RJ-11 modem ports, memory card slots
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11n)
- Maximum/Standard: 128 MB
SEND TO EMAIL CAPABILITY
- 4.3" CGD (color graphics), touchscreen
OUTPUT FILE FORMAT
- PDF, TIFF, JPEG
DIGITAL SENDING STANDARD FEATURES
- Scan-to E-mail, Fax Archive to E-mail
MEDIA SIZES SUPPORTED
- Tray 1: Letter, legal, statement, executive, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, 4 x 10 in, 4 x 11 in, 4 x 12 in, 8 x 10 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch, DL)
MEDIA WEIGHT SUPPORTED
- Tray 1: 16 to 28 lb (plain paper), 60 to 75 lb (photo), 20 to 24 lb (envelope), 90 to 110 lb (card)
- Standard, 50 sheets
- Input Capacity: Up to 250 sheets letter/legal, Up to 80 cards, Up to 100 sheets 4 x 6 photos, Up to 100 sheets photo paper, Up to 30 envelopes, Up to 100 sheets label
- Output Capacity: Up to 150 sheets letter/legal, Up to 60 cards, Up to 25 envelopes, Up to 60 sheets label
CUSTOM MEDIA SIZES
- Windows does not support custom paper size; Tray 1: 3.5 x 8 to 8.5 x 14 in (Mac only)
- Up to 25,000 pages
RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME
- Up to 250 to 1,250 pages
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP3) or higher (32-bit only), Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6 or v 10.7, Linux
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC: Microsoft Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB hard disk space,
CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
- Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
- Windows XP (SP3) or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher.
- Mac: Mac OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6: PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel Core Processor, 500 MB available
hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port
- Power Supply Type: Internal (Built-in) Universal Power Supply
- Power Supply Required: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 34 watts, 0.22 watts (manual-off), 2.21 watts (sleep), 6.63 watts (standby)
- W x D x H: 19.4 x 18.1 x 12.4 in (494 x 460 x 315 mm)
- 27.83 Ib (12.6 kg)
- One-year limited hardware warranty, 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support, business hour phone support within warranty period
SERVICE AND SUPPORT OPTIONS
- HP 2-year NBD Exchange with Enhanced Technical Phone Support, UQ208E
- HP 3-year NBD Exchange with Enhanced Technical Phone Support, UQ209E
- HP 4-year NBD Exchange with Enhanced Technical Phone Support, UQ210E
- HP 950 Black Officejet Ink Cartridge (~ 1,000 pages)
- HP 951 Cyan Officejet Ink Cartridge (~ 700 pages)
- HP 951 Magenta Officejet Ink Cartridge (~ 700 pages)
- HP 951 Yellow Officejet Ink Cartridge (~ 700 pages)
- HP 950XL Black Officejet Ink Cartridge (~ 2,300 pages)
- HP 951XL Cyan Officejet Ink Cartridge (~ 1,500 pages)
- HP 951XL Magenta Officejet Ink Cartridge (~ 1,500 pages)
- HP 951XL Yellow Officejet Ink Cartridge (~ 1,500 pages)