Get print-shop results from our wireless Officejet 8500 Premier All-in-One. This high-volume all-in-one boasts a lower cost per page than laser printers(1), plus you'll use 50% less energy(2). Copy and scan at up to 8.5 x 14" on the legal-size glass, and print without interruption using the extra 250-sheet input tray. This model also features a 3.4" color touchscreen.
Marketing materials for less
- Get professional color documents at a cost per page of up to 50% lower than with lasers when using HP Officejet inks(1)
- Save up to 50% by printing your color marketing materials in-house(3)
- Economize by replacing only the individual cartridges that run out
- Save up to $500 per year on professional color printing costs compared with laser printers(4)
- Get laser quality at speeds up to 15 pages/minute black and 11 color, (5); get maximum speeds of 35 black, 34 color##
- Get bolder blacks, more vivid color, and less smearing when using plain papers with the ColorLok technology
- Network your all-in-one via embedded Ethernet or with wireless 802.11g(6)
- Print up to 500 sheets without reloading via the extra 250-sheet tray
- Access photos and insert images into documents via memory card slots(7)
Lower energy use
- Save energy with this efficient, ENERGY STAR qualified all-in-one instead of using various separate machines
- Reduce your paper consumption and costs by automatically printing on both sides of the page and avoiding print-shops' minimum charges
No copy shop needed
- Create high-impact collateral and make specialty samples, discount flyers, and templates using the included HP Print View software
- Get high-quality faxing, scanning, and copying, plus automatic double-sided printing, all in one machine
- Print more pages and replace cartridges less often with high-capacity cartridges (sold separately)
First-class supplies and support
- Get peace of mind with the one-year limited warranty and toll-free phone support
- Find answers to your product questions online, 24 x 7, at our Consumer Support Forum, hp.com/support/consumer-forum
- Get exclusive offers and discounts on supplies, shop from your own supplies list, and get free next-day shipping with "My Print Rewards"
1. Majority of color laser AiOs <$600, 6/08, OJ Pro with highest-capacity cartridges.
2. Majority of color laser AiOs <$600, 6/08, energy use based on HP testing using ENERGY STAR program's TEC test method criteria.
3. InfoTrends US Cost of Printing study. Short runs of up to 500 prints.
4. Among majority of color laser printers priced at <$300 and color laser all-in-ones <$600, as of 6/08, using HP Officejet Pro with highest-capacity cartridges. Color page volume/coverage estimates are for businesses with 5-19 employees, from InfoTrends 2/09 report. Based on published yields and continuous printing. Results may vary.
5. Based on ppm measured using FDIS ISO/IEC 24734. Applies to inkjets and lasers, excludes first set of test documents.
6. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment, distance from access point.
7. Memory card slots support Secure Digital/MultiMediaCard, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, xD-Picture Card.