This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, etc) and returns will not be accepted. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
Get print-shop results from our wireless Officejet 8500 Premier All-in-One. This high-volume all-in-one boasts a lower cost per page than laser printers(1), plus you'll use 50% less energy(2). Copy and scan at up to 8.5 x 14" on the legal-size glass, and print without interruption using the extra 250-sheet input tray. This model also features a 3.4" color touchscreen.
Marketing materials for less
Lower energy use
No copy shop needed
First-class supplies and support
1. Majority of color laser AiOs <$600, 6/08, OJ Pro with highest-capacity cartridges.
2. Majority of color laser AiOs <$600, 6/08, energy use based on HP testing using ENERGY STAR program's TEC test method criteria.
3. InfoTrends US Cost of Printing study. Short runs of up to 500 prints.
4. Among majority of color laser printers priced at <$300 and color laser all-in-ones <$600, as of 6/08, using HP Officejet Pro with highest-capacity cartridges. Color page volume/coverage estimates are for businesses with 5-19 employees, from InfoTrends 2/09 report. Based on published yields and continuous printing. Results may vary.
5. Based on ppm measured using FDIS ISO/IEC 24734. Applies to inkjets and lasers, excludes first set of test documents.
6. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment, distance from access point.
7. Memory card slots support Secure Digital/MultiMediaCard, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, xD-Picture Card.