Add a creative touch - easily produce lab-quality photos, documents and Web content, using a 2.36-inch (6.0 cm) color diagonal touchscreen and affordable, individual inks. Print and share wirelessly, and print from a mobile device with HP ePrint.
- ISO Speed: Up to 11 ppm black, Up to 7.5 ppm color
- Scan: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi; Scan Type: Flatbed
- Copy: Up to 600 dpi (black graphics & text);
- Max Number of Copies: Up to 50
- Standard Connectivity: 1 USB 2.0, 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Display: 2.36" (6.0 cm) touchscreen CGD
- Paper Handling: 80-sheet input tray, 15-sheet output tray Automatic Two sided printing.
Easy wireless printing - even print through e-mail
- Easily print photos and documents while on the go. With HP ePrint, if you can e-mail it, you can print it.
- Now with AirPrint. Simply print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Get quick and easy wireless printing and sharing - automatically connect to a network.
- Wirelessly print directly from a smartphone, using HP mobile printing applications.
Seamless printing from the Web without a PC
- Easily print photos and make copies, scans and more, using the 2.36-inch (6.0 cm) color diagonal touchscreen.
- Access free apps on the touchscreen for printing coloring pages, recipes, greeting cards and games without a PC.
- Produce lab-quality photos and everyday documents, make copies, and scan photos - all without turning on your PC.
- Make the most of fun and useful templates for calendars, games and more, using HP Quick Forms.
Affordable photo and everyday printing
- Print affordably, using individual inks, and save more with high-capacity cartridges for frequent printing.
- Produce lab-quality photos that resist smudging, impressive borderless photos and archivable documents.
- Designed to perform in tight spaces, this stylish e-all-in-one fits seamlessly on shelves, bookcases and more.
- Use Original HP print cartridges for quality, reliability and rewards.
Energy and paper savings, plus easy recycling
- Save energy, using an e-all-in-one that is ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Conserve paper by easily printing multiple pages on both sides of a sheet of paper.
- Reduce your impact - this HP Photosmart product is shipped in a reusable tote that replaces a plastic bag.
- Get free, easy recycling - cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Print, Scan, Copy
- HP Thermal Inkjet
STANDARD PRINTER LANGUAGES
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- Black (Best Quality): Up to 1200 x 600 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- Color (Best Quality): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- ISO Speed: Up to 11ppm black, Up to 7.5 ppm color
- Draft speed: Up to 22 ppm black; Up to 21 ppm color
NUMBER OF PRINT CARTRIDGES
- 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- HP Photo Creations software, available for download
DUPLEX PRINT OPTIONS
- Borderless Printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 279 mm)
- Direct Print Supported: Yes (memory cards)
COMPATIBLE INK TYPES
- Dye-based (color), pigment-based (black)
DUTY CYCLE (MONTHLY)
- Up to 1000 pages
- Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Enhanced: Up to 19,200 dpi
- Hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Optical: Up to 1200 dpi
SCAN SIZE MAXIMUM
- 8.5 x 11.7 in (216 x 297 mm)
SCAN INPUT MODES
- Front-panel scan
- Version 1.9
BIT DEPTH/GRAYSCALE LEVELS
- Black (Text and Graphics): Up to 600 dpi
- Color (Text and Graphics): Up to 600 dpi
- Laser Comparable Speeds: Up to 6 cpm black, Up to 3.5 cpm color
- Black (Draft, Letter): Up to 30 cpm; Color (Draft, Letter): Up to 25 cpm
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF COPIES
- Up to 50 copies
COPIER REDUCE AND ENLARGE
- 25 to 400 percent
- Resize to Fit, Reduce/Enlarge, Lighter/Darker
- 1 USB 2.0, 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Yes, wireless operations compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only
- Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Network Capabilities: Wireless 802.11n
MEDIA TYPES SUPPORTED
- Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies
MEDIA SIZES SUPPORTED
- Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
MEDIA WEIGHT RECOMMENDED
- 16 lb
- 80-sheet input tray, 15-sheet output tray
- Input Capacity: Up to 80 sheets legal
- Output Capacity: Up to 15 sheets legal
VERTICAL ALIGNMENT ACCURACY
- +/- 0.0002 in
- 2.36" (6.0 cm) touchscreen CGD
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS
Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2) or higher (32-bit only), Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC: Microsoft Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows XP (SP3) or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 512 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Mac: Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7: PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel Core processor; 500 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive; Internet browser; USB port
- Acoustic Power Emissions: 6.3 B(A) (printing at 7.5 ppm)
- Acoustic Power Emissions (Active, Copy or Scan): 6.3 B(A) (copying at 7.5 ppm from flatbed)
- Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 50 dB(A) (printing at 7.5 ppm)
- Power Supply Type: Internal (Built-in)
- Power Supply Required: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10 percent), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 13.9 watts maximum, 13.9 watts active, 0.11 watts manual-off, 4.5 watts standby, 1.9 watts sleep
- W x D x H: 17.17 x 12.80 x 5.75 in (436 x 325 x 146 mm)
- 11.12 lb (5.05 kg)
- With services, software, solutions and support from HP Total Care, you can use, protect and enjoy your HP Technology. Comes with one-year technical phone support, one-year limited hardware warranty and access to 24/7 award-winning support services online.