This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, etc) and returns will not be accepted. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
Redefine multitasking - print lab-quality photos and more, and scan, copy and fax, using a large touchscreen with gesturing. Increase capabilities with impressive versatility features, wireless connectivity and a host of mobile printing options.
- ISO Speed: Up to 13.5 ppm black, Up to 9 ppm color
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi; Scan Type: Flatbed, ADF
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 dpi (black graphics & text); Max No of Copies: Up to 99
- Standard Connectivity: 1 USB 2.0, 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Features: Wireless, Duplex printing, Memory card slot, HP ePrint, Web connect, 4.33" (10.9 cm) Touchscreen CGD
- Paper Handling: 125-sheet input tray, 20-sheet photo tray, 50 sheet output tray, 25-sheet automatic document feeder, two-sided printing accessory
Premium versatility meets lab-quality photos
- Print lab-quality photos that impress, using five individual inks, and save with HP Photo Value Packs.
- Print sharp photos and make copies, scans and more, using the large color touchscreen with gesturing.
- Fax, scan and copy unattended, using the automatic document feeder. Fax without a phone line with eFax.
- Print lab-quality photos and documents, make copies, scan photos, access the Web and fax - without your PC.
Wireless and Web-connected - even print through e-mail
- Easily print photos and documents while on the go. With HP ePrint - now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Print and share wirelessly, automatically connect to a wireless network, and easily print from a mobile device.
- Print coupons, recipes and photos from the Web - without a PC, plus get useful templates with HP Quick Forms.
- Now with AirPrint. Simply print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
Outstanding photo and everyday printing made easy
- Get vivid, fade-resistant results with Original HP inks, and intervene less using the automatic photo tray.
- Access photos online, or use memory card slots to print and share easily - without turning on your PC.
- Save time and paper by printing two-sided documents automatically.
- Create everyday prints easily and affordably - documents, Web pages, homework assignments and much more.
Outstanding paper savings, easy energy savings
- Consume up to 50 percent less paper, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Save energy, using an e-all-in-one that is ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners and reduce packaging waste with this product.
- Use Original HP print cartridges for quality, reliability and rewards.
- Print, eFax, scan, copy, Web
AIO MULTITASKING SUPPORTED
- HP Thermal Inkjet
STANDARD PRINTER LANGUAGES
- HP PCL 3 GUI, PML
- ISO Speed: Up to 13.5 ppm black, Up to 9 ppm color
- Maximum Print Speed: Up to 34 ppm black, Up to 33 ppm color; Color Photo (draft, Photo Paper, 4x6 in): As fast as 16 sec
- Black (Best): Up to 600 dpi; Color (Best): Up to 9600 x 2400-optimized dpi (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200-input dpi)
NUMBER OF PRINT CARTRIDGES
- 5 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow, photo)
- Dye-based (color), pigment-based (black)
- HP Photo Creations software, available for download
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 279 mm)
DIRECT PRINT SUPPORTED
- Yes, with memory cards
DUPLEX PRINT OPTIONS
- Automatic (standard)
OUTPUT FILE FORMAT
- JPEG (EXIF)
HP AUTO WIRELESS CONNECT
MOBILE PRINTING CAPABILITIES
- HP ePrint, HP webOS printing (TouchPad only), Apple AirPrint
DUTY CYCLE (MONTHLY)
- Printer: Up to 1,250 pages
- Copier: Up to 1,250 pages
- 64 MB
MEMORY CARD COMPATIBILITY
- Memory Stick Duo, Secure Digital/MultimediaCard
- Flatbed, ADF
- Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Hardware: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Optical: Up to 1200 dpi
SCAN SIZE MAXIMUM
- 8.5 x 11.7 in (216 x 297 mm)
SCAN INPUT MODES
- Front Panel scan, HP Photosmart software
SCAN FILE FORMAT
- JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, PDF
- Version 1.9
BIT DEPTH/GRAYSCALE LEVELS
- Standard, 20 sheets
CAMERA PHONE SUPPORTED
- Yes, From memory cards
- Laser Comparable Speed: Up to 8 ppm black, Up to 7.5 ppm color
- Maximum Copy Speed: Up to 34 cpm black, Up to 33 cpm color
- Black (Text and Graphics): Up to 600 dpi
- Color (Text and Graphics): Up to 600 dpi
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF COPIES
- Up to 99 copies
COPIER REDUCE AND ENLARGE
- 25 to 400 percent
- Quality, Two-Sided, Paper Size, Paper Type, Enhancements
COPIER SMART SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Automatic document feeding
- Yes, black & white with eFax
eFax OPTIONS (ADF)
- Black (Standard): 101 x 100 dpi
- Color (Standard): 101 x 100 dpi
- Photo: 201 x 200 dpi
- PC Interface Supported: Yes, requires online registration
- Remote Retrieval Capability Supported:Yes
- Fax Auto-redialing: No
- Fax Delayed Sending: No
- Fax Polling Supported: No
- 1 USB 2.0, 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Yes, wireless operations compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only
- Wireless 802.11n
PAPER TRAYS, STANDARD
- 1 plus automated 5 x 7-in photo tray and ADF
MEDIA TYPES SUPPORTED
- Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies
MEDIA SIZES SUPPORTED
- Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
MEDIA WEIGHT RECOMMENDED
- 16 to 80 lb (60 to 300 g/m2)
- Input Capacity: Up to 125 sheets legal, Up to 40 sheets transparencies, Up to 40 sheets labels, Up to 60 sheets photo paper, Up to 40 cards, Up to 15 envelopes
- Output Capacity: Up to 50 sheets legal, Up to 10 sheets labels, Up to 50 sheets transparencies, Up to 20 cards, Up to 10 envelopes, Up to 20 sheets photo paper
VERTICAL ALIGNMENT ACCURACY
- +/- 0.006 in (+/- 0.1524 mm)
- 4.33" (10.9 cm) Touchscreen CGD
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS
Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2) or higher (32-bit only), Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC: Microsoft Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer, Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer, Windows XP (SP3) or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 512 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet
Explorer 6 or higher;
- Mac: Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7: PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel Core Processor; 500 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive, Internet browser, USB port
- Acoustic Power Emissions: 6.3 B(A) (printing at 11 ppm);
- Acoustic Power Emissions (Active, Copy or Scan): 6.2 B(A) (copying at 5 ppm with ADF running);
- Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 50 dB(A) (printing at 11 ppm)
- Power Supply Type: External universal power supply
- Power Supply Required: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 49 watts maximum, 29 watts active, 0.47 watts manual-off, 8.0 watts standby, 4.5 watts sleep
- W x D x H: 17.91 x 17.71 x 8.66 in (455 x 450 x 220 mm)
- 18.51 lb (8.4 kg)
- World-class service and support. One-year technical phone support, one-year limited hardware warranty. Access to 24/7 award-winning support services online.