Condition: This product was discovered to be initially defective and has been refurbished by the manufacturer.
This REFURBISHED product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications; it is guaranteed to be in perfect working order.
The Equipment is sold in "AS IS" condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order at 1-800-572-3224 Ext: 243.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
Expanding on the elegance of the current line, the new HDX series is defined by fluid, modern lines and metalized finishes with surprising innovations inside and out. High-gloss HP Imprint finish in titanium and chrome now encases all surfaces visible during normal use for greater durability, and sleeve is included for extra protection. The HDX series Fluid Imprint features an flowing linear pattern that enhances the reflective qualities of the metallic finish. The streamlined look is enhanced with a color-matched keyboard and touchpad. And touch media controls light up and become visible only when the system is powered on further enhancing the clean appearance. HP's mobile products have won coveted International Red Dot, iF and CES Innovation design awards and been recognized by other leading design institutions.
Extreme entertainment is at your fingertips with everything you need to enjoy content in the highest-quality formats - and create your own show. Introducing HP MediaSmart for access to DVDs, videos, photos, music, karaoke, games, Internet TV, and streamed or recorded TV at the touch of a button.
- Watch standard DVDs in high definition with Video Upscaling.
- Connect to your HD TV via the HDMI port to view content from your HP HDX notebook.
- Control playback with the HP ScrollSmart Remote Control.
- Edit and burn HD content with Cyberlink DVD Premium.
- Create movies complete with special effects fast with Muvee autoProducer Premium.
- Enjoy thunderous audio enabled by the HP Triple Bass Subwoofer.
- Get simulated surround sound with Dolby Home Theater and Altec Lansing speakers.
- Experience true immersion in 3D games with NVIDIA G9600 series graphics and discrete video memory with DirectX 10 support.
- One-year limited hardware and software warranty with 24/7 phone support
- Toll-free phone support during warranty via direct line to an HDX Specialist in the U.S. @ 1.866.408.5408 and toll-free support in Canada @ 1.800.HP.INVENT.
- Easy-to-use dashboard for system diagnostics and updates with preinstalled HP Advisor
Designed to Captivate
For those who want the latest performance technologies enabling a premium home cinema and computing experience, the HP HDX 18 delivers in an elegant desktop-replacement design. Its reflective Fluid Imprint finish encases leading-edge mobile architectures from Intel and NVIDIA. HP HDX notebook PCs provide the options you need to connect, enjoy and experience peace of mind.
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 Ultra Wide Display. Enjoy a viewing angle of 140 degrees (vs. standard 90) and significatnly enhanced brightness, color and clarity with the HP Full HD Ultra BrightView Infinity display.
- Connect with the HP Webcam. Turn your next instant message into a live video chat with the integrated webcam, omni directional microphone and an IM solution. Optimized for low-light environments, it's great for capturing short videos to share on your favorite social networking site. Personalize your videos with included YouCam software.
- Enhanced security options. HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection locks your hard drive into place when it senses abrupt motion to help prevent data loss. The eSATA/USB Combo port enables fast backup to an external hard drive. And the dual hard disk drives provide an easy back up option. The integrated fingerprint reader offers greater security and ease-of-use by associating passwords to your system and online accounts with unique fingerprints.
- Personalized disc labels with LightScribe. Create custom laser-etched disc labels right in the drive with LightScribe and preinstalled Cyberlink DVD Premium. Just burn data on the disc, flip it over and burn the cover image using any scanned image and/or text.
- Full-memory access. Windows Vista 64-bit operating systems are able to fully access system memory to support 3D games and complex applications.
|Product Name||HDX X18-1020US|
|Microprocessor||Intel Centrino 2 Processor Technology featuring Intel Core2 Duo Processor P8400 / 2.26 GHz|
|Microprocessor Cache||3 MB L2 Cache / 1066MHz FSB|
|Memory||4096MB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)|
|Memory Max||Max supported =8192MB|
|Video Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT|
|Video Memory||up to 2302MB Total Available Graphics Memory with 512MB dedicated|
|Hard Drive||500GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive Dual HDD - 250GB + 250GB(SATA)|
|Multimedia Drive||Blu-Ray ROM with SuperMulti DVD+/-R/RW Double Layer|
|Display||18.4" Diagonal High Definition HP Ultra Brightview Infinity Display|
|Network Card||Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)|
|Wireless Connectivity||Intel WiFi Link 5100AGN & Bluetooth|
|Sound||Altec Lansing with Dolby Home Theater with Sub-Woofer|
|Keyboard||101-key compatible with full size keyboard with integrated numeric keypad & 1 Quick Launch Button|
|Pointing Device||Touch Pad with On/Off button and dedicated vertical scroll Up/Down pad|
|External Ports|| |
|Dimensions||Unpackaged: 17.17 (L) x 11.26" (D) x 1.33 (min H)/1.72(max H)|
Packaged: 22.5"(W) x 4.3"(D) x13.8"(H)
|US HP Warranty and |
|Security and Support:|| |
|Productivity and Finance|| |
|Internet Solutions:|| |