The Hitachi DZMV380A DVD-RAM Camcorder features:
- Provides stunning detail and clarity, with exceptional video resolution. Captures high quality still images (1280 x 960) resolution, and stores them on a removable SD/MMC card DVD-RAM media.
- Allows you to record home movies directly to DVD and play back on your home DVD player(DVD-R). Because DVD provides random, direct access to data, there's no rewinding, no fast-forwarding to get anything you've recorded. The two disc formats also provides exciting options and complete flexibility in how you record and playback your clips.
- The camcorder utilizes the high quality and high efficiency of MPEG2 video compression technology. Consumers can select between extended recording time or increased recording quality. DVD-RAM discs records 20 minutes of super fine quality DVD video, one hour of standard DVD video quality. DVD-R discs records 30 minutes of high quality DVD video and can be played back on most standard consumer DVD players.
- 10x (3.15-31.5mm) optical zoom lens assures close-up shots with extraordinary clarity. Also offers a 240x digital zoom.
- Records Dolby Digital audio using a high quality stereo microphone. A mic filter is built in, to reduce wind noise, making object sound easy to hear.
- Electronic Image Stabilization compensates for unintentional hand and camcorder movement to stabilize your recordings - even while shooting from a car or walking down the street.
- The camcorder features a 2.5" LCD screen, with 123,000 pixels for clear and sharp images. The screen swivels up to 270 degree and can be adjusted to the popular 'mirror' mode.
- Incorporates 120,000 pixels, providing a clear full color view of video subjects.
- With the DVD-RAM disc. This is in contrast to videotape that must be fast forwarded and rewound.
- Simply by loading a disc into a PC equipped with DVD-RAM drive and software compatible with 8cm DVD-RAM.
- A compact drive and higher density mounting have achieved a super slim body only 2-1/4 inch wide. A new circular cartridge was also created by rounding the corners of conventional recording media. The compact drive widens the opening for easier disc insertion and reduces pickup travel distance.
- Allows you to easily attach a title or wipe/fade to the recorded movie or still. You can arrange the playback order and edit multiple images to play them back continuously. You can create an entire movie on the camcorder alone, without inputting video to a PC for editing.
- Expands video possibilities with a built-in slot for a SD (Secure Digital) Memory Card or a MultiMediaCard, in addition to the DVD disc. Easily captures still images and transfers them to your PC directly from the camcorder using the USB (Universal Serial Bus) port.
- Camcorders analog inputs feature a built-in Analog to Digital converter that will convert your analog video/audio to a digital signal that can be recorded to DVD.
- You can record still images, using the self-timer function, as with ordinary cameras. A still image will be recorded approximately 10 seconds after the REC button is pressed.
- DVD-RAM Records 1998 JPEG images on both sides wit a resolution of 1280 x 960. SD/MMC Memory Card
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) DCF (Design rule for Camera File system) compatibility. Approx. 8 JPEG images in fine mode, 14 JPEG images in normal mode and 20 JPEG images in economy mode stores on to a 8MB with a resolution of 1280 x 960.
DZ-MV380A DVD Camcorder
AC Adapter/Battery Charger (DZ-ACS1)
Battery Pack (DZ-BP14S) with 1360 mAh
DC Cable (DZ-RM3W)
AC Power Cable
Special Audio/Video & S-Video Cable
Remote Control with Battery (CR-2025)
DVD-R Disc (in Round DVD Holder)
USB Cable (USB 2.0, 5-pin Mini-B/A Plug)
CD-ROM with Software
1-Year Parts & 90-Day Labor Warranty