Make Your Music Portable And Flexible:
TTUSB10 is an high-end turntable with USB connection enabling anyone to transfer music from records to computer. On your computer, you can listen to your music, record it to CD, or transfer it to your iPod or MP3 player and take it with you.
TTUSB10 connects with ease to your home stereo with a switchable-level output. You can connect TTUSB10 to your stereo even if you don't have a phono input ? no preamp required!
ION's exclusive software suite gives you a powerful set of tools that make transferring your music easy. EZ Vinyl Converter is the best way to record and convert vinyl directly to your iTunes music library. PC users can download a version of EZ Vinyl Converter with Gracenote MusicID technology for free. It automatically adds album, artist, and song information for you!
TTUSB10 also has a line input jack so you can connect other music sources such as cassette decks, and turn your other music into MP3s. Its built-in dust cover protect your turntable from dust and dirt.
Rediscover your records and take your music to go with TTUSB10.
iPod and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Turn your records into MP3s
- Play records on your home stereo
- Plug and Play USB connection: no drivers needed
- Adjustable anti-skate control for increased stereo balancing
- 33 1/3 and 45 RPM settings
- Switchable-level RCA output
- 1/8 inch-stereo line input digitize music from cassettes or other sources
- Included software quickly transfers your music to iTunes
- Built-in dust cover
- 14.5 x 17.75 x 6 inches
- Weighs 8 lbs
- PC running Windows XP (32-bit or 64-bit) or Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Mac running OS X 10.4* or higher
- One available USB1.1 port or higher
- Compatible with most standard operating system drivers
*This product includes two Macintosh compatible software recording programs on the CD-ROM. The included EZ Converter software requires Mac OS 10.4 or higher.