43" 1080p interactive multi-touchscreen
The iBoard LTE43-003V+P i43 V Series Interactive Touchscreen provides an immersive interactive experience. Manufactured to the highest standards and with 1080p HD resolution; integrated sound and precise 32 point touch it also includes a fantastic software collection. It is the perfect choice for feature rich and value for money.
Use the familiar touch interface just like you would a giant tablet. Users used to traditional whiteboard projector systems will notice you no longer need to waste time calibrating; just walk up to the screen and start teaching. The sleek slim 26mm bezel gives your environment a modern look.
With extensive connectivity ports including RS232; a display port; HDMI and VGA; use the front control keys or the onscreen interface to move quickly and easily between connected devices.
Hard wearing; durable screen with Mohs 7 toughened glass; interact without worry of damage.
Smooth Natural Writing Experience
With innovative tracking feature; the writing experience is precise and ergonomic.
No Calibration Required
No time wasted calibrating; just walk up to the screen and start teaching.
32 Point Multi-Touch
32 users can interact with the screen at once for collaborative learning.
Audio direct from the V Series eliminates the need to make room or buy separate speakers.
Watch and read screen content with exceptional clarity in daylight without reflection or glare - no need to darken the room. Crystal clear text and images reduce eye strain and keep the room engaged with your content.
iBT's touchscreen solution includes software developed by our own developers: IWB Pro; DigiClass; iFlipChart and DigiSign.
Great for teachers/presenters who have laptops attached to the V Series. Freeze the content on the screen for others to continue to refer to and carry on working from your laptop.
Significant savings in running costs: a 55" V Series uses 220 watts; a typical projector system uses 1010 watts. No replacement bulbs to buy; and unsurpassed life cycle.
We've got one of the lowest failure rates in industry; buy with confidence.
Built-in access point
Create a wi-? hotspot to extend connectivity for visitors/students devices without sharing secure network details.
Beautifully crafted; easy to operate
Beautifully crafted; easy to operate and as familiar as the touchscreens you use; the V Series is built using durable 5mm scratch resistant safety glass; perfect for demanding educational environments wanting to introduce state-of-the-art technology that supports their teaching and adds interaction and collaboration.
For professional settings such as offices; reception areas; meeting and training rooms it provides a wonderfully productive interactive and collaborative experience for your employees and customers.
As familiar as the tablets and phone you and your students/colleagues use. The V Series comes with built-in Android and is Google PlayStore Compatible. Access your favorite apps.
Simply connect your Windows PC or laptop (or Mac with drivers) to get access to all your Office applications; we've made it really easy to toggle between Android & Windows.
Windows And Android
For a totally seamless and flexible option; add an integrated quad core Windows PC. Benefit from a more compact solution with no tangled wires and one touch on/off and no need to make space for a separate PC or laptop.
Easy To Use
For those used to projector systems; the benefit of no calibration; no shadows; not needing to darken the room and no noisy fans is a revelation.
The bright vivid screen engages attention and displays your text; images and multimedia content crisp and clear.
Low Running Costs
There are also significant savings in running costs ; a 55" V Series uses around 220 watts and has an unsurpassed life cycle compared to a typical projector system that uses 1010 watts and needs replacement bulbs.
Plug And Play - Extensive Connectivity
22 Connection ports (on the front; side and underneath) of the V Series means you can connect your devices easily and flexibly and share content with the room.
Move easily between connected devices using either the front input buttons; the on-screen touch navigation or remote control.
Each V Series Comes With A Software Collection
Packed with features but still easy to use so you can start working straight away. Each V Series comes with software developed by our own developers; we incorporate customer feedback throughout our development process so that you can make the most of your V Series day to day.
IWB Pro - Interactive Whiteboard: Teach; Present; Review - Exceptional
Pens; tools & integrated mini apps perfect for teaching; training & meetings; powerful and easy-to-use. Support for users transitioning from Smart.
DigiClass - Classroom Collaboration: Present; Share; Teach; Collaborate
Set up a DigiClass session and allow users to connect using their own multi-platform devices. Set work and allow users to screen mirror.
iFlipChart - Sketching Whiteboard: As Simple To Use As A Pen; Get Started Straightaway
Perfect for sketching and annotating. Write; draw and color easily with the option to save and distribute as an image for easy sharing.
Digisign - Digital Signage: Announce; Inform; Broadcast
Make the most of your iBoardTouch. Pick from easy to use templates to combine video; text; rss feed and images to be shown as scheduled to visitors and students.
- 32 Users can interact with the screen at once for collaborative learning.
- Hard wearing; durable screen with Mohs 7 toughened glass; interact without worry of damage
- Smooth natural writing experience
- No calibration required
- Integrated speakers
- Innovative software: IWB Pro; DigiClass; iFlipChart and DigiSign
- Built-in access point
- Freeze the content on the screen for others to continue to refer to and carry on working from your laptop
- Significant savings in running costs
- 6-year warranty
- Screen Type: 43"LED
- Display Area: 941.184 (H) X 529.416 (V)
- Resolution: 1920 (H) x 1080 (V)
- Response Time: 12ms
- Refreshing Frequency: 60Hz
- Display Color: 16.7M (8-bit)
- Brightness: 2 300 cd/m
- Contrast Ratio: 1200
- Viewing Angle: 178 degrees
- Life Time: >30;000 hrs.
- Touch Points: 32 point touch
- Touch Response Area: > 3mm
- Response Time: <10ms
- Communication Mode: Full-speed USB (driver free)
- Surface Protection: Level 7 Mohs Toughened Glass
- Integrated Speakers: 2 x 15 watt; 1 x 20 watt
- Power Requirements: 100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Typical Power Consumption: 72W
- Max. Power Consumption: 120W
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W
- Typical Power with Integrated PC: 87W - 92W
- Max Power with Integrated PC: 135W - 140W
- Front Ports: 2
- Android USB: 1
- Windows USB: 1
- Top Port USB 2.0 (for webcam): 2
- HDMI: 1
- Display Port: 3
- VGA Input (D Sub): 3
- VGA Audio Input: 1
- USB 2.0: 2
- USB 3.0: 1
- VGA Output (D Sub): 1
- Earphone Jack: 1
- RS232: 1
- SPDIF Output (Optical/Coxial): 1
- a/b/g/n WI-FI with AP: Yes
- LAN (RJ45): 1
- WAN (RJ45): 1
- USB Touch: 2
- AV In Composite Video Input Mini Jack / Composite Audio Input Mini Jack: 1
- Note: Mac connection requires drivers
- Operating temp: 0 - 40 degree
- Operating humidity: 10% - 90% RH
- Storage temp: -20 degree - 60 degree
- Storage humidity: 10% - 90% RH
- System: Android 5.01 (not upgradeable); Arm Cortex A53 1.5G CPU; Mali 450X4 GPU; 2GB RAM; 16GB ROM
- Included: Draft Pen; Remote Control; USB Cable; HDMI Cable; VGA Cable; AC Power Cable
Front User Buttons
- Buttons: Home; Source Input; Back; Settings; Volume Up/Down; Standby/Power
- Interactive Whiteboard Software: IWB Pro x 2 licences
- Collaboration Software: DigiClass x 1 teacher licence / DigiClass x 5 user licences
- Android Whiteboard Software: iFlipChart x 1 licence
- Digital Signage Software: DigiSign 1 x local licence
- Built-in Android (Google Playstore compatible): Yes
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 1015 x 614 x 112.2mm
- Weight: 26kg
- VESA: 200x400mm