The INDURO CARBON 8X CT-114 Carbon Fiber tripod is the strongest, most stable tripod ever offered. Induro uses 8 layers of crisscrossing Carbon Fiber to produce the strongest legs in the industry (60% stronger overall than conventional carbon fiber material). The final result is an incredibly strong, extremely light tripod. The newly designed, wide stance, cross braced magnesium alloy spider, ergonomic leg locks, oversized center column lock and enhanced leg angle locks all contribute to a tripod system with 35% greater stability, rigidity and higher load capacity. Half turn leg locks provide fast setup and incorporate a specially designed dust and moisture-resistant seal to assure reliable performance in virtually any environment. Whether you?re working in a studio, or on the road - for Nature, Wildlife, Landscape, Photojournalists, Travel and On-location Photographers - the CT-114 Carbon Fiber tripod provides maximum strength and load capacity in a lightweight package. Includes interchangeable rubber feet and stainless steel spikes, a tool kit and deluxe carrying bag and strap.
Style: Carbon Fiber
- Carbon Fiber construction; max. load of 17.6lbs; max. height of 59.3 inches
- Half-turn leg lock mechanisms; a simple half-turn of the leg locks lets you quickly and easily unlock the sections for fast height adjustment and support
- 3-position adjustable-angle leg locks accommodate uneven surfaces; reversible center column allows low-angle shooting
- Dust-and moisture-resistant leg locks
- Includes interchangeable rubber feet and stainless steel spikes, a tool kit and deluxe carrying bag and strap