The Solar charger i101 series from iceTECH USA, is capable of charging 99% of all mobile phones or USB interface digital products (MP3/MP4 players, portable GPS, etc..) which have operational voltage of 3.5-5 Volts.
The Solar battery itself can be charged two ways, either by using direct sunlight (8-10hrs) or by plugging it directly into an electrical outlet (3-4hrs).
Once the Solar Battery is charged you may use it to charge other devices such as your cell phone or any MP3/MP4 device. It will charge them at the same time frame as your conventional charger.
You can also charge your device "on the go" by plugging it into the battery and leaving the battery under direct sunlight.
- One hour of charging from direct sunlight provides about 1hour of mp3 playback.
- When charging a cell phone directly from the sun, 60 minutes of sunlight will provide approximately 25 minutes of talk time and ten hours of standby time.
- A fully charged SOLAR i101 will completely charge an average cell phone and many of them - even twice.
- High (18%+) solar-to-electric power transforming rate;
- Safe fast-charging of your mobile electronic devices;
- Professional overcharge protection circuit;
- High temperature protection when charging from sunlight;
- 1 hour of charging your cellphone from the Sun on the go will give you ~20 minutes of talking time / 6hours of standby;
- Built-in Li-ion battery charging time 0 to full via solar energy: 10-15hrs. via DC: 5hrs.
- Charging time for your device to power up from a built in i101 Li- Ion battery is equal to charging it from the AC.