This solar re-chargeable flashlight i-75 series from iceTECH, is a uniquely designed device that renders any usual battery-powered flashlight obsolete! As long as you can find 5 hours of sunlight - you have a working flashlight that will get you through the night.
Polycrystalline solar panel built into the aluminum casing charges the internal Li-Ion battery from 0% to full in just about 6 hours under the bright Sun conditions. This will give you about 8 hours of continuous work of the flashlight.
Enjoy your new "eco-friendly" reliable flashlight solution for daily use or for any emergency situation when the power grid is down. Never run out of batteries again with another cool product from iceTECH, USA! Features:
- High solar-to-electric power transformation rate (18%+);
- Fast-charging cycle;
- Professional overcharge protection circuit;
- High temperature protection when charging from sunlight;
- Intelligent circuit design to protect over-discharge of the built-in battery;
- Convenient and durable aluminum alloy body;
- Ultra bright 5 LED lights;
Peak photocell power: 0.15W
Operating voltage: 3.8V
Battery charging time: 4-6hrs
Built-In Li-Ion Battery:
Battery capacity: 500mAh/3.8V
Dimensions: length 5", diameter 0.8"
Weight: 0.14 lbs / 60gr
Input interface: Solar
Output interface: LED
Material: Aluminum alloy body
Control switch: ON/OFF
Charging time from the Sun: 0% to 100% -- approx. 6hrs.
Continuous work on one charge: 8-10Hrs.