The solar re-chargeable flashlight i-80 series from iceTECH, is a uniquely designed device that renders any usual battery-powered flashlight obsolete! As long as you can find 10 hours of sunlight - you have a working flashlight that will get you through the night.
Polycrystalline solar panel built into the aluminum casing charges the internal Li-Ion battery from 0% to full in just about 10 hours under the bright Sun conditions. This will give you about 18 hours of continuous work of the flashlight.
Enjoy your new "eco-friendly" reliable flashlight solution for daily use or for any emergency situation when the power grid is down. Never run out of batteries again with another cool product from iceTECH, USA!
- High solar-to-electric power transformation rate (18%+);
- Fast-charging cycle;
- Professional overcharge protection circuit;
- High temperature protection when charging from sunlight;
- Intelligent circuit design to protect over-discharge of the built-in battery;
- Convenient and durable aluminum alloy body;
- Ultra bright 10 LED lights;
Peak photocell power: 0.32W
Operating voltage: 3.8V
Built-In Li-Ion Battery:
Battery capacity: 1200mAh/3.8V
Battery charging time: 9-10hrs
Dimensions: length 10" - diameter 2.1"
Weight: 0.66 lbs / 300gr
Input interface: Solar
Output interface: LED
Material: Aluminum alloy body
Control switch: ON/OFF
Charging time from the Sun: 0% to 100% -- approx. 9hrs.
Continuous work on one charge: 15-18hrs.