The EON315 is a 15" two-way, powered, portable speaker system. It is a complete self contained sound reinforcement system, capable of full-bandwidth reproduction at high levels with the added benefit of a microphone pre-amp enabling the direct connection of a dynamic microphone. The EON315 is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) JBL woofer, a 25.4 mm (1 in) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100 degree H by 60 degree V waveguide. Both components are driven by the discrete channels of a 280 watt Class-D integrated power amplifier. The input section contains all cross-over functions, protection, and system EQ functionality.
- 280 watt Powered Speaker System
- Light Weight. True portability weighing only 15.9 kg (35 lb)
- Multiple handles for easy transport
- 15" JBL low-frequency driver
- 1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- Efficient Class-D digital amplifier technology
- 100 degree H x 60 degree V asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Selectable Pre-engineered EQ settings
- Loop thru signal flow for extended system application and easy "daisy-chain" connections
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues - especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
- Amplification and monitoring for electronic musical instruments.
- Everywhere you need to be heard.
- System Power Rating: 280 W continuous, 560 W peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 20 kHz (EQ in 'Flat' position)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 685 mm x 438 mm x 366 mm (27 in x 17.3 in x 14.4 in)
- Frequency Response (?3 dB): 50 Hz - 18 kHz (EQ in 'Flat' position)
- Coverage Pattern: 100 degree H x 60 degree V nominal
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB
- Net Weight: 15.9 kg (35 lb)