The GR-DVL920 DualCam Mini DV mega pixel camcorder provides high quality picture and PCM digital stereo sound. In combination with JVC's super hi-band processor, Mini DV allows this camcorder to deliver a high performance of 530 lines horizontal resolution. Incorporates a 1.02 mega pixel CCD that assures superior high-resolution picture performance. Other features include MPEG-4 Email video clips, IEEE-1394 (input and output) terminal, a USB port for high speed transfer of still images into a PC.
- - Mega Pixel CCD:Provides stunning detail and clarity, with exceptional 530 lines of video resolution, and captures high quality still images (1280 x 960) resolution, and stores them onto the supplied 16MB multimedia card.
- - Versatile Multimedia Interface DV in/out terminal i.link: IEEE-1394 provides fast loss-less Digital transfer to a computer or dubbing from or to another DV unit.
- PCM Digital Stereo Sound:12/16-bit audio: 16-bit offers one set of stereo tracks and achieves the same quality as CD, while the 12-bit mode creates two sets of stereo tracks. Audio dub is possible when recorded in 12-bit mode.
- - Built-In Digital Still Camera:The still mode is capable of capturing crystal-clear still images in 3 modes: 1290 x 960, XGA (1024 x 768) or VGA (640 x 480) resolution. The images are stored on a removable multimedia or SD (Secure Digital) memory card that is independent of the video recording.16MB Multimedia Card: 1280x960 Fine Mode 28 Images, Standard Mode 98 Images, XGA Fine Mode 46 Images, Standard 145, VGA Fine Mode 98, Stansard Mode 295 Images.
- Zoom:Equipped with a 10x optical zoom that lets you close in on your subject with a pure optical quality, and the 700x digital zoom that allows you go all the way out with incredible close-ups. Spline Interpolation technology smoothes out image contours to minimize jagged edges. You can also zoom in on any part of an image during playback with the 40x pinpoint zoom.
- - Night Alive:JVC's Night Alive feature boosts light sensitivity for a bright picture, even in situations with minimal illumination. Gives you full color images, whether your subject is close by or far away. This feature supercedes the infrared based system which turns the image black and white, and you have distance limitations.
- - Built-In Auto Light:Functions according to brightness conditions. The main benefit is improved picture quality in facial color when shooting in low light levels.