The XL-R5020BK from JVC is one of the most versatile CD dubbing decks we carry! In addition to a 3-CD changer and separate CD-R/RW recording well, you get a wealth of cool (and rare!) features like pitch control, a mic input, and loads of mixing possibilities. Plus, you get MP3 playback capability, which lets you listen to (but not record) compressed music files. MP3 CDs can hold up to ten times as much music as regular audio CDs!
One-touch track/disc recording from the 3-disc changer to the CD-R/RW well makes it remarkably easy to create your own mix discs. The changer's triple-tray design also allows independent access to each disc, so you can switch out two CDs while you're dubbing from a third. High-speed whole-disc dubbing lets you make copies of your favorite CDs fast. And you can make digital copies from external sources via the analog and optical digital inputs.
For musicians or DJs, there's a mic input for recording live sound to CD-R. You can even mix and record mic sound with CD sound, mic sound with line input sound, or line input sound with CD sound. The changer also offers playback pitch control, further expanding your mixing possibilities (pitch-shifted CD sound is recorded in analog mode only). Two Enhanced CompuLink jacks allow communication with compatible JVC gear for simplified operation. You also get JVC's unique K2 digital interface circuitry for natural, low-distortion sound.
- plays CDs, audio CD-Rs & CD-RWs, and MP3 CDs; records to audio CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- internal high-speed dubbing (4X CD-R, 2X CD-RW)
- one-touch track/disc synchro dubbing
- triple-tray CD changer with random play, continuous play, 32-track programming, and pitch control ?12%
- optical digital input and output
- coaxial digital input and output
- analog inputs and outputs
- mic input (microphone not included)
- low-jitter K2 interface
- Skip Track ID
- record/play timer
- remote control
- 2 Enhanced CompuLink jacks
- SCMS (Serial Copy Management System)
- sample rate converter with bypass
- 17-3/16"W x 5"H x 12-13/16"D