KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder
The KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder makes quick and simple work of grinding beans for up to 12 cups of coffee.
Blade Coffee Grinder
Markings on the inside of the stainless steel bowl indicate suitable bean levels for 4, 8, 10 or 12 cups of brewed coffee, and the clear top cover slides on for one-touch operation.
- Clear Top Cover and One-Touch Control: Allows for operation at the touch of a button - simply push down on the cover to begin grinding and release to stop. The clear cover also allows you to easily see the consistency of grinds.
- Stainless Steel Blade: Offers durability and powerful performance, quickly grinding enough whole coffee beans to make up to 12 cups of coffee.
- Removable 4-ounce Stainless Steel Bowl: Features measurement markings on the inside, so you know at a glace the quantity of coffee beans needed to make 4, 8, 10 or 12 cups of coffee. The bowl lifts out, making it easy to transfer grinds to the coffee maker.
- Spice Grinder Accessory Kit: Stainless steel spice grinding bowls with spice optimized blade design, for spices such as coriander and cumin. Included with Model BCG211 or can be purchased separately (Part: BCGSGA).
- Maximum Capacity: 4 oz
- Controls: Fingertip
- Power Consumption: 160 W
- Color: Silver
- Color: Onyx Black
- Material: Stainless Steel Blade
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year